Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Legs in the air?

Replies

• i think we had to use a test tube as the machine they had was faulty at the time!!! lol!!
    his pillows are better than mine for his neck support so will def try that one!!! lol!!!!

our poor hubby's if only they knew what we were up to!!! haha!!
  • :lol: yep never use your own lol

i never done the banana thing bboooo lol
  • You really didn't miss a lot Grudie!! The school nurse who took the class then offered the banana round to see if anybody wanted it for their lunch, lol! Nobody took her up on it though!! :lol:
  • ugh thats just wrong!! i know its inside the skin and stuff but really!!!
    I've just had banana in custard lol!! yummmy!!
  • Just be glad you know where the banana has come from! Lol.
  • LMAO this thread is just hilarious but gives some very good advice! he he Will definately have to use the bum under his pillow if i dont get my BFP this time. Actually even if i do then i think i will still use this seeing as i also have the wet patch on my side most of the time! he he xx
  • Power to the women!! The blokes won't know whats hit em...haha
  • Maybe my hubby could take some tips from yours Garfield! Mines a more of a two pumps and a squirt man! ha ha ha ha ha xx
  • I've been using an old towel on my pillows but might start having to use hubby's instead...6 years of the wet patch!
    The bathroom walk is a funny one, that tell tale warmth as it dribbles down your leg mmm!
  • I have a wonderful hubby - very generous, gives them before, during and after!! image So lots of suckage! Oh how crude are we....lol

Any excuse to have lots of O's!! x

LMAO... well, you are Garfield, so I can only assume he's Odie?

http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/my_documents/my_pictures/2009/jul/garfield_et_odie.jpg

I'm saying nuffinimage
  • I did the pillow under the bum thing and legs in the air and it worked!

Becks x
    10+6
  • pmsl :lol:

im taking it a banana is the only fruit/veg the think represents a willy,that or they know they can use them for cooking in home economics afterwards and in turn save some money :lol:

wouldtn a cucumber be more adapt since its not usually as bent or do they think the kids will then think a green willy is ok :lol:
  • Mmmm, green willy!! Maybe it could lead on to a talk about STIs!
    I suppose at least you can peel a banana...couldn't want to eat a cucumber after a load of teenagers have practiced putting condoms on it! Yum!

Love the picture Adelicia!! Oh...and no comment! image
    Defiantely going to be trying the pillow under the bum thing, and plumduff you have that walk to the bathroom nailed - why don't men have to put up with this sort of thing?!
  • I think I did a headstand on the day I think we conceived! lol prior to that we were just shoving a pillow under my bum though xx
  • I've been using an old towel on my pillows but might start having to use hubby's instead...6 years of the wet patch!
    The bathroom walk is a funny one, that tell tale warmth as it dribbles down your leg mmm!

Ah yes the dribble down the leg mm nice! Although its not a dribble when he makes you laugh and it all comes shooting out xx
  • LOL! I don't think i've ever spurted!
  • OMG What a mad but good post lol! has anyone seen friends when pheobe gets pregnant for her brother and she lie's upside down on the chair with her legs up? ive done that ha! x
  • This post has made me smile.

Woke up wih a bad throat which has got worse as the day has gone on. Hot water not soothing it!

wet patch, doesnt always happen for some, so I read a while back. My oh, tries his best for us to be in the middle or my side of the bed lol. I like to aim for middle or more over his side lol!

I havent put my feet up against the wall or laid there for 10mins. I we end up in the position where im on back and elgs in the air. Oh stays in me and just lies on there!!

Havent tried the pillow under me....
  • PMSL girls, eww the wet patch and dribble not pleasant! I use a spare pillow with legs up in the air, don't want a wet patch on pillow thank you very much! lol! xxx
  • Never done the pillow or legs up the wall but desperate times call for desperate measures!! lol

I nearly always get my 'o' after him - didn't realise that was a particulary good thing!!

I used to always wait till he was asleep then sneak to the toilet, dribbling all the way!

What about when you sneeze......... lol x