Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Legs in the air?

13»

Replies

• Oooh yum the squirt - be glad you've never had it plumduff!! Never a good thing...glad to say I've never sneezed though, that must be the worst!! haha.

It's when you've made the walk to the bathroom, returned and slide into bed to find the wet patch has gone cold....niiiiice!
  • lmao everyone is so funny. sunshine thats hilarious. mine drips for days lol anyone would think my oh was a horse. ha!

you all should do what i do and get the oh to bring the toilet roll in to the bedroom to you instead of letting it drip.

just trying to work out how this post went from being about best positions to concieve to the wet patch and dripping ha ha xxx
  • now i share a lot with my hubby but lying there legs abode whilst i wipe up the dribbles im not sure i could keep a straight face :lol:

plus i find a prompt leg on the toilet seat comes in handy for reaching round lol

oh garfield a cold wet batch even worse :lol:
  • LMAO @ all of you, so glad I made this post.....

Lol @ bathroom walk - I thought I was the only 1, my hubby almost wets himself when I do it!

After BD Hubby pulls me up by the ankles (how romantic) so that by bum is on both our pillows (hubby's on top if I have anything to do with it) and my legs are up against the wall. I wrap the duvet around me and lay there staring at the ceiling for up to half an hour. And hubby will bring me tea or juice or whatever I want when I'm laying there - this is very strange behaviour for him, but if he is this nice to me when I'm just tryna hold stuff in, I'm hoping he will be extra nice if/when I get my BFP!

By the way, don't try to drink tea whilst upside down, it will cause a different kind of wet patch on your sheets and some degree of burning to your naked body.....

L x
  • Hi hun, I just sleep with a pillow under my bum and have only put my legs up once as they ached so much ha ha!

Pillow under bum nice and comfy xx
  • the pillow it is, starting tonight!!!

BFP here we come lol image
  • I can't leave it in all night, I wouldn't want to encourage a wet patch, I have to, erm, release the excess and put my big knickers back on after I've had my legs in the air for half hour...I'm a tad fussy about these things.

L x
  • This is hilarious!

My hubby is a master at keeping the spermies in now! He flips me on my back, puts my legs on his shoulders and holds me up vertically for as long as he can so they all go up and then I lay there for half hour with cushions under bum! Crikey, reading that he should be in the circus! x x
  • My hubby thinks its hilarious that I get more out of breath trying to get the pillows under my bum without dripping everywhere than I do during the actual sex!
  • Mafia you must have a brilliant sex life!! image

I did try the 'please bring the loo roll to me' trick but he kept wandering off and forgetting! Charming! Will have to try the cup of tea thing...but not drinking it whilst upside down, lol!!

Although he hates tea so might forget that as well...hmm...need to train him a bit more me thinks! xx
  • ok girls so how are the husbands pillows under the bums going? he he
    Garfield did you try the tea thing?image
  • havent tried the pillow under the bum this month because weve had a new quilt set but will def try it if this month dont work. lol x
  • Unfortunately haven't had the chance to try the tea thing - I got major cramps after af went and they have only just started to die down again. Been too painful to do BD until recently :\(
    And now I have a horrible cold...have no idea whats the matter with me, I never get colds!! Grrrr, could rant for a while but won't!
    Anyway, no excuses now so will have to BD (and drink tea!) for all I'm worth!! While we're not officially TTC til May we're not being careful, so I think a pillow under the bum will be worth a try!!
    How about everyone else? Had a good giggle giving it a try?! image
    xx
  • i have just PMSL at this post :lol::lol:

It so so true image

I have had 3 bfp but never done the leg or bum thing when i was ttc my son it was jump straight up and wipe image my other 2 wernt sticky.....
    Think i am going to give it ago when i get a pos opk... think hubs would blow a fuse if i used is pillow as there new duck feather ones lol

I always end up ontop... if OH is ontop its all done in 60 seconds :lol: if im in control then it last a whole 3 mins hahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:
    i'll have to jump off him and onto my back bum up

good luck ladys xx

All i kept singing after reading the friend post imageimageimage

Are you in there little fetus?
    In nine months will you come greet us?
    I will... buy you some Adidas.
    :lol::lol:
  • gembags i dont think me on top is a good position to ttc because i did this the other day and felt as tho it came straight back out and lost alot of it getiing off and rolling over lol x
  • You could always go on top to keep in control, then when he's about to burst switch positions quickly?! Will keep you fit if nothing else! image

Being on top quite often hurts me - DH is too big! image So I luckily don't have the worry of spillage as we so rarely do it :lol:
  • hahaha.... with my boy i did me ontop and with my 2 mc it was me ontop so t does work :lol:
    I will have to give swoping mid bd ago imageimageimage
  • I'm on my 2ww so only done it a couple of times since about 3DPO and haven't been using the pillow-don't see the point if i'm honest lol!
    I can't really go on top for very long, i'm too unfit!