Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

bfn update

so i tested with fmu and it was a bfn :cry: even though i messed up with my opks this month i really thought i was in with a chance. im on cd 31 now after 2 months of cd27 and before that 26 & 29.
This was month 7 for us and now i just have to sit and wait for af, im soooo fed up of this ttc drama why is it so easy for some and so hard for others :cry::cry:

[Modified by: Kaiti B on 12 April 2010 16:07:28 ]

Replies

• I'm really sorry about your BFN. But if AF is here it is *not* over for this month yet. Could you have ov'd later than you thought? What happened with the OPKs? Fingers crossed for you and (((hugs))). xx
  • Sorry to hear you feel so sad.
    Just thought I would let you know that I am in the same situation. I am now on day 30 and I am always 26/27 days. I also got a bfn today image
    I was expecting af on Thursday so I tested on Friday and when that was bfn I felt awful. I had a good cry and now I just want af to start! We are now into month 5.

I guess I just wanted to say I know how you feel and you are not alone on this one image Xxx

Hang in there you never know!
  • Keep going ! AF is not here just yet. How did you mess up opk?
  • I'm feeling the same too, I had a high temp spike yesterday and then a drop today, not below coverline yet but still a significant temp drop. Tested today and bfn! I have short cycles (usually between 22 and 27 days) and af is not here yet, she'd be due in the next day or so based on the longer cycle length. So feeling sorry for myself too but like the others say it's not over 'til she arrives.

I also took a look at fertlity friend and rumaged through the charts and plenty of ladies got bfn's until 12/13/14 and sometime longer 16dpo!!! Why does it torture us!!!!! :x
  • Thanks for the replies girls, it has made me feel a lot better. I use cb smiley opks and usually use them in the afternoon but someone said these were ok to do in the morning so i tried this month as its quite awkward testing in school- im a teacher not a school girl haha- anyway, didnt ov on cd13 as usual but thought it might be cos i tested in the am, so tested in the pm too and the same on cd14 but the afternoon one didnt work!!!
    So i guess i have ov'd late but this hasn't happened before. tried really hard not to get my hopes up but its hard isn't it? but you are all right, as long as af stays away we're in with a chance.
    Thanks for your support girls, i was feeling i'm letting my fab hubby down even though i know its soft to think like that.
    babydust to all of us xxx
  • awwww hope ur ok hun, sorry ur feeling down! bring on ttc may say! i get married next month so im hoping its a lucky one! so sending u some *lucky baby dust*
  • congratulations *me* you will have a fabulous day and im sure it will bring you luck. Hopefully we will both be in due in Jan xxx
  • just tested again as af still not here and a bfn. think im just gonna have to accept i ov'd late and im gonna have to wait for af whenever it decides to show. its weird tho cos i have been getting af type cramps for a week now but without the af. Read your other post *me* get bd-ing and good luck xxx

impeccable timing- af ha just arrived, so bring on month 8!!! :\(

[Modified by: Kaiti B on April 12, 2010 03:55 PM]

• awww sorry about AF hun PMA and jump over to may ttc, its goona be a good one for us i know it! xxxxxx
  • It's not over until af rears her ugly head hun xx
  • im sorry the witch got u!
    Its a pain when u think u rknow ur cycles and they just go loopy for a month! Least she is here now and you can get on with next cycle! I know its hard we are month 8 now and i hate it as i thought i would be up the duff by now! image

Our time will come!

H x
  • im sorry the witch got u!
    Its a pain when u think u rknow ur cycles and they just go loopy for a month! Least she is here now and you can get on with next cycle! I know its hard we are month 8 now and i hate it as i thought i would be up the duff by now! image

Our time will come!

H x
  • booooo!!! Why do our bodies play tricks on us???

Well after my slump yesterday I feel much more positive now so I hope you can find your PMA image

Lots of bady dust and like you said to me we WILL get our BFP's !

Mrs Cake xx