Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ok now I am frustrated! contains TMI

ARG I went to the doctor this morning with my thrush which is sooooo fecking bad and when I was there I mentioned I was 3 days late for my af and he did a test and BFN, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. The thrush must be stopping my af or something. My god I am frustrated! Not being pregnant did open it up for me to use something aq bit stronger to get rid of this thrush so thats awsome because my god I am sick of it. Still I usually get really bad thrush when I am pregnant and this is just rediculous. Also thrush has never stopped my af before.

Well since I am usually so regular I am going to go to my usual doctor on Monday if AF does not show up and see what he thinks. Since I did have to go to an after hours doctor today being Saturday. If I still come up with a BFN then I am going to make him send me to my gyno because last year I totally missed a period for no reason and its just kind of wierd. I already have two kids so I don't mind if I can not have more I feel blessed to have what I have but it would be nice to know for sure why my body is doing this. My periods have gotten lighter and lighter since I had Elijah and now randomly missing one every now and then. I need some answers considering I used to only have to trip over dh's undies in the hallway to get pregnant before I had Elijah.

Replies

• Could it be that the drs test wasnt very sensitive?
    It seems strange that such bad thrush has been when you were pg.
    Think that seeing if they'll investgate is a good idea.
    D'you know I'm sat here quite chilly after getting up an hour ago and I'm wonderin g if its nice weather where you are?
    Good luck!
    H.xxx
  • lol not really its been quite overcast today but the air is still thick from all the heat. I live in Tasmania so it doesn't get quite so hot. Still a couple of days at 30 degrees celcius and I am over it. I don't like the heat at all.
  • I am thinking about getting my own test from the chemist but I don't know what brand is the most sensitive. Might wait till Tuesday anyway see if the witch turns up now my thrush has been treated.
  • There are some really sensitive ones on ebay and they are pretty quick at posting them, think i got them from "babymad", they do ov sticks too
  • Awsome I will take a peek
  • Have you got rid of the Thrush yet?? Thats my nickname for my DH, Thrush!! 'Irritating ****' x
  • Yeah the doctor gave me a prescription for this tablet yesterday and I took it in the morning and now its all cleared up. Its like the wonder tablet.

roflmao pavs about the nick name.
  • I know this doesnt help much but i never had thrush till this month and it only lasted a a day, so weird! Anyway just thought i'd let you know that day was about 5dpo and i got my bfp this month!! So hoping your faint line (read ur other post) gets stronger for you!!! When are you testing!? I'm so excited for u!!
    Fingers crossed!!
    xxxxx
  • Me too I was so shocked when I got bfn at the doctor
  • Sorry I accidentally posted that too soon lol.

I could not find anything online to say how strong the tests that gp's use are. I would imagine they would have good ones but maybe not I mean I still haven't had my period so what the feck is going on. I have to say I am getting rather cranky about the whole thing. The line was soooooooooooo faint though it might have been an evap line that was just wierdly enough pinkish.