Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Full of snot

AARRGGHH! Since starting ttc i seem to have been plagued with illness! First Pelvic Imflamatory infection (half term), then laryngitis ( two weekends ago), water infection (Monday) and now the flu!!! Really fed up! meant to ovulate on Tuesday so should be BDing however cant move and husband is trying to avoid getting infected!!! No BFP for Christmas for me I think!!

Replies

• I m 7dpo and hve had a stuffy nose nd cold since 3dpo, think if any ben is trying to implnt its going to have to be braving turbulence while i sneeze! lol.
    hope you feel better soon, at lest you will hve all you illnesses out the way once your pg.
    hugs
    xcx
  • I hope so! Although its only our second month ttc I am so desperate to see that BFP!!
  • i know the feeling i can't think of anything else especially as hubby is away working for 2 weeks.
    xcx
  • Hiya sorry you're feeling unwell and hope you get better soon. We only BD 3 times this month and got BFP so hopefully by Monday you might be over the worse of it.

2bsmart - I had a bad cold and cough like you and half time was coughing my guts up and so thought no way. All I can think is that the bean burrowed as fast as it could to get away from all the turbulance. Goodluck.
  • Feling much better so hopefully wil beable to BD before Tues fingers crossed!!