Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Well...I did a test....

2»

Replies

• i know where ur coming from, my bras so tight, but im eating loads this past month, its all this stress, there tingling tho two, its funny ive had two but im second guessing myself so much!!! xxxx
  • Yes i am too. i didn't think id get that excited this time round but i know i'll be even more than the last two this time. the weird thing is that about 3 maybe 4 months ago i got rid of the cot - the last thing i'd kept apart from their tiny clothes. i was sure i didn't want anymore but suddenly got broodier than ever!
  • I dunno how all you girls that are due any day now are coping!!
    Id be doing tests by now, 4 day early tests just to get an answer lol.
    It is frustrating.. but answers will come soon.. test test test.. im frustrated reading and waiting for your results ha ha
    good luck to you all... and hope you all join us in the BFP group
    caz xxx

PS... test test test lol//

http://bd.lilypie.com/nNPqp1/.png

• thank you caz, i'd love to test, as soon my boobs get veins and change colour - sounds lovley doesn't it! or maybe when i get to day 28 i dont know! hope to join you soon though x
  • Hi jo, i know what u mean i was guna wait to my youngest was 3, but ive got so broody, i dont have anything left anymore so will have to start from scratch....but the more independent they are the worse ive been getting, and the way i look at it my youngest will be at preschool by the time id be due anyway!!!

Thanks caz, its driving us crazy...so near yet so far, this time nx wk il be so nervous!!! Kinda scared of doing a test tho, cus i dont want it to be BFN!!!
  • good luck to you all.
    I still dont have any symptoms, cramping stopped and missed period. thats it, no sore boobs. nothing! still not convinced i have a BFP! Find it strange, still think the tests are wrong!
  • Hi Daisy

Really chuffed for you, hopefully you will get the BFP's started!!!!

Day 20 for me, god knows how long I have to wait though!!!!

Congrats again, sure yor mum and dad ARE proud watching over you

Den xx
  • hi daisy, i read your other thread before i went away and couldnt wait to check to see if you got a bfp, well done! my af arrived sat so im a bit dissapointed! so blow a bit of that baby dust my way chick! i need some luck this month xx