Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC Food Diary :D New for 2010

Replies

• Options
    :lol: Ladies, if I had my BFP I would be straight here telling you's image

Where's shuck? I want to hear all about WW...

My foodage has been the same as when I am usually at work :lol:

Cheerios
    Beef & Tomato cob (bap/roll for those of you unfamiliar with cobs) lol!
    Ready salted crisps
    apple
    banana
    satsuma x 2
    pineapple
    sausage, cooked on george with mash and beans (my fave lately :\) love it!

I have been drinking more water and Decaf coffee image

Also went a walk to Tesco Express tonight and yesterday which is 10 mins each way but my legs were working harder because of the 8inch of snow!! xx
  • Options
    FOOD whats that am bl000dy starving!!!

Brek - nothing slept in and had to scrape ice n snow off my car cos ran out of de-icer grr....

Lunch - another egg sarny from greggs (i did ask for cheese savoury but she came back with egg) lesson being I should go and get my own!
    Tomato soup from Greggs!

Snack - chocolate raisins (healthy and naughty)!!

Tea - chicken fillets with roast potatoes, veg and white wine n cream sauce over

Snack - Had a picnic bar because had to go out and collect avon books in the cold and snow!! needed fuel LOL

Drinks - TEA!! thats it no water or juice

I really need to get in the swing of this dont I?

Well done ladies youve done really well keep up the good work xx
  • Options
    sd i do too. im usually fine once i get started but i cant even think about while i am wandering where the bloody hell my af is. my tems have dropped and i had spotting on sunday but nothing since.

i need ideas for drinking more. im usually quite good at work coz it sits on my desk but im only at work a couple of days so when i am at home i tend to only have a couple of cups of tea and thats my lot. any ideas????
  • Options
    Hi angel, I fill a bottle of cold juice and a thermo mug of red bush tea and have both in the room with me! I'm terrible for not drinking so it does help!

How are you're temps now?

I think I'm gonna have to join in this food diary as I'm really naughty at the moment! xxx
  • Options
    hi hun, thanks i will give it a go. is redbush that natural decaf stuff does it taste alright. im off to get some tonight.

im still being to naughty, sittin ghere eating roses and drinking tea. i know there is really no point in trying till af is here.

temps just normal, but still no af, although i did have a bit of spotting this morning and im sure she was due today or tomorrow so here's hoping.xxx
  • Options
    IM HUNGRY reallly reallllly hungry

I had:
    bk: spechal k
    lh: ham roll with salad
    dnr: going to b chix in bacon sauce and veg image

had a few cus of t and 3 glasses of squash :d

and i am 4lb lighter already image

gems x

well done ladys ur all doing well
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well??? Everyones food looks yummy, i do NOT know what is wrong with me lately but i just cannot stop eating. My uterus area still feels really raw from my pains the other night too :\(

Well on Wednesday i had
    2 toast (wholemeal) with ICBINB light and philly light
    half a cup of tea 1s ss milk
    80kcal cup of soup veg with noodles
    2 biscuits
    salad with pasta from morrisons salad bar
    packet of crisps
    malteaster bunny :lol:
    2 slices of pizza
    bowl of trifle made by OH
    4-5 glasses of no added sugar juice

today i have had
    2 toast (wholemeal) with ICBINB light and philly light
    half a cup of tea with 1 s ss milk
    half a sandwich
    packet of crisps
    2 cups of coffee 1s ss milk
    spicy piri piri chicken and chips from BK with diet coke (i was promised the piri piri chicken was less than 300kcal) :lol: HILARIOUS!!!
    pack of crisps

i set off to work this morning and the roads were SO bad so i came home and rang my boss. found out my OH's work were sending him all the way to Birmingham (Telford) in this weather to pick something up so i told him i would go with - kinda regret it, i only went cause i was worried about him been on the road but they were all clear, only problem i had was been sat in a van for 7, yes SEVEN hours!!! Set off at 9.30am and got back at 4.30pm.

hope everyone is well image xxxx
  • Options
    Yeah redbush is nice, it takes a little getting used to after normal tea. You can put milk in it too!

I don't want to write down what I ate today - super bad, marking was really boring!

xxx
  • Options
    lol cass. im sure it wasnt as bad as me. i bought some redbush tonight, got some tetly decaf as well.

today i ate

cup of tea
    crumpet & raisins
    cup of tea
    roses & some choc orange segments
    cup of tea
    2 cherry bakewells
    handful wotsits
    steak sandwich & potato wedges
    2 glasses semi skimmed milk.
    i went shopping tonight and bought veg to make soup and healthy dinners. it is cd1 finally so i will give myself a couple of days and then sort myself out.lol.xx
  • Options
    evening ladies,

well i wasnt at work again because of the snow, and then a big snow storm appeared and it snowed even fluffing more. then i took the dog for a walk with OH and i had Ugg boots on and as soon as i stepped on the snow i slipped. OH thought it was highly funny and wouldnt let me go back in the house so i had to walk down the street clutching onto him for dear life while he laughed everytime i slipped!!!

well today i had
    scrambled egg
    1 slice of toast - wholemeal bread
    2 packets of crisps
    handful of nuts
    5 shortbread biscuits
    pasta with extra light pasta sauce and bacon, cheese and garlic
    i made some banana and choc chip muffins so i tried one, not very keen but everyone else likes them. then i made a sponge cake ready to decorate with jam and buttercream
    for tea we are having a chinese so i am having a dry chicken chow mein

god i hate been bored at home, it was just so warm and i was mad at my mop (explained in another thread) and i think AF will be here tomorrow so they are all good excuses to stuff my face :lol:

xxx
  • Options
    Oh ladies ive had a super bad day today, i had a McD's for lunch.

Apart from that i had fat free yogurt for breakfast and im not hungry for supper so maybe im close to evening out.

I might get some de-caf tea as ive still been drinking 2 cups a day-but i really want to cut it all out.
  • Options
    well girls i have had a awful couple of days, tonight i made "a party tea" for lo and have just ate crap but i have rid of most of the crap thats in the house and ready to start on monday. my biggest problem is breakfast so my goal for next week is to eat breakfast every morning.lol.

oh tink i nearly slipped when we were out today.lol. i just wish all the bloody snow would go away now.lol.

cass i bought the redbush, your right it has an aquired taste but not bad once you get used to it. i also bought decaf tea and thankfully cant really tell the difference with that, apart from the thumping sore head.lol.xx

• Options
    Hey ladies, well I have been slightly better, not much though. But a new week starts today!

We've got rid of all our crisps, choccie bars etc. and now only have fruit, nuts and mixed seeds to snack on instead. I've also got some caffeine free tea bags to see if I can manage without.

Food today:
    B - porridge with seeds
    L - Cous Cous with Tuna & some fruit
    D - Pork & Fennel with wholegrain pasta

We've got nothing else in the house so I can't be naughty!
  • Options
    Bumping you up the list!! :lol:

Can I join as I noticed my jeans have got tighter this morning :evil: and I have been eating like a pig since Christmas!! I have todays menu sorted already:

Breakfast - Special K - 1% fat milk
    Lunch - Special K - 1% fat milk
    Dinner - Chilli with Rice
    Drinks - Water (I don't drink tea/coffee)

I've got apples / clementines to snack on at work so that should fill me up hopefully!! And can I say I absolutely love crisps (my downfall) :roll: so I will be avoiding them at all costs. I lost a stone before Christmas and I'm sure i've put it back on!! Got about 4 stone to lose I think!!! Will weigh myself this evening, although not sure I have the guts to publish it!!
  • Options
    Sorry to G/C, but I would highly recommend PG tips decaf teabags, they're the closest to normal tea bags I have found! I use them all the time and they're very good!

K x
  • Options
    Hi all,

Don't think I have posted on here....but desperate to lose weight now and I need to get cracking with it.

Yesterday's food diary

BREAKFAST
    Staying at a hotel at the moment, so buffet breakfast
    Egg on toast (not buttered)
    Apple juice

LUNCH
    Bacon panini, and diet coke

DINNER
    Roast beef with the trimmings, excluding yorkshire pud.

DRINKS: Water & 200ml ginger beer (as dodgy tum)

Today's diary so far:

BREAKFAST
    Bowl of fresh fruit
    Apple juice

LUNCH
    Chicken, tomato, salad leaves in granary bread - mayo and mustard on each slice of bread - yum
    Bowl of mixed fruit
    Really light ribena

DRINKS: So far a skinny cow hot chocolate drink. - need to get on with my water intake!!

Hope all is going well with you all.

EXERCISE: Going to be staying in a hotel with a gym / pool from tonight, so hopefully shall be using the facilities if its not crammed or anything! xx image
  • Options
    Hi Mrslolly, it has been a while did you hear broodybeth has got her BFP??? I think her thread has disappeared back a few pages.

Brilliant food diary!!! xx
  • Options
    ok girls i need to get back into this.

im just starting from today coz up till now my diet has been a joke. i think ive put back on all the weight i lost.

anyway today so far

cup of decaf 2s & ss milk
    bowl of special k fruit & clusters
    glass of orange juice
    omelette with low low cheese & tomato
    2 slices grilled bacon
    glass grapefuit juice
    cup of decaf tea, 2s & ss milk
    3 lemon puffs (biscuits)
    cup of decaf tea 2s & ss milk
    funzise bag of choc buttons
    2 squares choc.

not great but better than i have been.
  • Options
    Well ladies this week i have been good, to say it is AF week....well i say good!!!

Yesterday i had
    2 wholemeal toast with ICBINB light
    yoghurt (crunch corner NAUGHTY)
    3 biscuits
    golden veg cup a soup 80kcal
    spinach and ricotta canneloni
    pomegranate and pineapple (bowlful)
    3 glasses of no added sugar juice
    kebab and chips :\(
    slice of homemade choc cake with milkybar icing
    Ok so maybe i havent been good lol but the cake needs eating and it is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Even if i do say so myself

Today so far i have had
    1 slice of wholemeal toast with ICBINB light
    glass of no added sugar juice
    salad from morrisons from salad bar with croutons
    grapes, melon, pomegranate seeds, pineapple (bowlful)
    coffee 1s ssmilk - small cup
    packet of salt and vinegar walkers
    ham and pineapple pizza - homemade
    i know what i am having for tea so i have added it on x
    ooh angel what is the low low cheese like??? it is on sale in morrisons, i am not THAT keen on cheese but i like cheese on toast every now and then and got on with the low fat asdas own cheese before. x
  • Options
    i didnt bother getting that redbush tea but ive been having English Breakfast de-caf and i think its fine.

B-yogurt and de-caf tea
    L-cup a soup
    D-roast chicken, veg and boiled pots

ive had two biscuits from snacking-it was so quiet in the lib today we just sat about and the biscuits were calling out to me!!!