Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFP!! BFP!!! BFP!!!

2»

Replies

• O thats great news! Congrats to u both!! Hope i get mine showing up BFP nxt month! as been trying since Nov 09. And also to others on here. Need ur advice how to get preg quick! image x
  • Congratulations sweetie! xxx
  • Congratulations hun you lucky first timer! send me some of that babydust for next month and hope your next 9 are fabulous xxx
  • Congratulations, I thought I was mad hoping that i could get pregnant this quickly - you're proof positive that it can happen! I'm crossing my fingers for this month too x
  • Congrats VQ wow well done on your first month, hope everything goes well for you.

xx
  • Congrats VQ wow well done on your first month, hope everything goes well for you.

xx
  • Congratulations...cant believe you got a BFP in your 1st month...!!!

Hop you have a H+H 9 months x x
  • congratulations hun. have H&H 9 months.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • congratulation hun xxx thats great how it happened so fast .. how old are you and your man?
  • Thank you for all your lovely wishes ladies!

We have been walking round in a daze for the last couple of days. Yesterday we went to see the doctor who booked us in for a EDD appointment in mid Feb-cannot wait! They also gave us some information on what to expect and the receptionists were congratulating us which was nice haha!

I had to go into London for work for the rest of the day yesterday and I cannot TELL you the amount of times I needed the loo, and I think I'm only 2/3 weeks gone! Dread to think what it'll be like later on, I'm already planning my journeys via the various toilets I know to be available hahah!

So now we are walking round with a tiny little secret...and I can't say a word until the 3 month mark (to be on the safe side). TOO excited!

I'm 26 and hubby is 31 by the way image

xx