Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

when to test with preg symtoms

hi

im wanting to know when to test came off pill 18 nov had withdrawl bleed on 25 and all last 8 days being feeling really sick. was sick fri & sat so just thought it was a bug but still feeling sick i can't put my perfume on cause it makes me feel really really sick.

plus feeling really tired all this week but put that down to rush getting ready for xmas but from christmas eve i have had nothing to do but am falling asleep about 5 which isn't like me

i don't know if to test if so which one? had a small bleed 12th for 1/2 a day so thought that was me out for BFP but i don't know everyone keeps asking if im preg cause gone off chocolate plus all i want is haribo i could kill for haribo and no shops are open and i really want some so first thing tomoz is shop for aribo

what you you guys think?

Replies

• Oooh tors looking promising. Thought i may have got my bfp today but retested later in morning and was bfn. will be testing again tomorrow. Good luck and test soon. I don't use clearblue because they are pricey and not necessarily the most sensitive early on. Plenty of shops own are accurate. Keep in touch. Filo x
  • As the other replies have said - it looks promising! With regards to tests I used a Tesco one but the line was so faint (hubby and I spent ages staring at it saying is it/isn't it?) I had to go and buy a clearblue one anyway - it flashed up with pregnant straight away - so I was left in no doubt!
    Good luck xxx
  • hi guys got a predictor test is this reliable it says any time of the day is that reliable or is morning best? i bought 2 just in case
  • have you tested yet tors, fingers crossed
    xx
  • i think im going to wait till morning and get a more accurate reading i finally got my haribo tho image so im happy husband bought me 2 bags hes got his hopes up im trying to think im not so it would be a nnice surprise if i am

xx
  • Really hope you get your bfp hun. Will be testing agin also in am just in case. Can't seem to shake this feeling i may be pg. Good luck for tomorrow and pass the haribo! Filo x
  • hi filo

'passing haribo'

everyone is commenting about me cause they know im ttc so its really hard to stop getting exciting but im trying

xx