Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

implant?

hey ;ladies!

just wanted to see if anyone on here has also had the implant removed to ttc either now or in the past???
im just a lil worried that its going to take a long time 2 get my af bk to normal??!!
i had mine in for 8 months with maybe only a couple of af's!

i had a few days of spotting after the removal n lots of cm??!! is this normal?

Replies

• I had mine out in January after 5 and half years of which I hardly any AFs I had a bit of spotting for a couple of days a week after I had the implant out and after 30 days I had an AF.
  • thanx ladies and Wooleze i love your pic!! image
  • Hi,

I had mine removed 19 days ago. I got regular-ish AFs with my implant (every 34 days or so usually).

My usual AF had almost started the day before removal (I had spotting) and carried on and began properly the day after removal.

I am on CD 18 now and after initially being convinced I was about to ovulate a few days ago I think I finally did either yesterday or today. If I am right as that puts me on track for about a 33 day cycle. I really hope I am right about having ov'd as I will feel much much happier once I have my first 'real' AF.

I did have some spotting in the week or two after removal but hardly any CM at all - if you have noticed lots, maybe this is an indication that you have ovulated (or are about to?) Fingers crossed! xx
  • Im in same postion, i had my out last month, hope it doesnt take to long to get pregnant again (got a two year old)