Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is anyone else surrounded by pregnant women??!!

2»

Replies

• oh my gosh Moonsandstars...how odd!!

How could you have written a thank you card for that one:

Dear MIL,
    Thank you so much for my undies, it was so thoughtful.
    Sadly they have been torn as your son attempted to take them off with his teeth, you must tell me where you got them.
    Yours...

You should have asked for book tokens!!
  • moonandstars- my sis in law planned her pregnancy then said it was an accident as family wasnt happy due to her age etc now MIL is paying big money for a 4d scan and attending all appointments, there probably wont be as much support for me and her son!!x
  • deballen thats exactly whats going on with me!! I dont know if it was an accident or not but they are milking mil dry!

it is so annoying-but i also think mil is attention seeker as we were dropped after our wedding where she took quite a big role!
  • Wow deballen and HomeFairy - are you sure your mil isn't MY mil? Cos those things are exactly what she would do/has done!
  • you really havent heard the best of it ladies. a little secret that me and hubby know... sil was planning from jan, she came off the pill as her sil was pregnant and she wanted one too, then her mil was practically feeding her folic acid and giving her tips!!my mil thinks it was a pure and simple accident, and my hubby has had to keep his gob shut to save an argument ximage
  • hmmm very sneaky.

I have a friend and i am convinced she 'tricked' her hubby.

I do know that sometimes they say lets have UPSI but they dont want to be thinking of babies. Like mine said for ages "it wouldnt bother me if you got preg" without ever saying he wanted children.#

but i properly think she tricked him!! She said she didnt know she was for 4 and a half months, but i remember her taking folic acid cos i said and she said she thought it was a multi vit-ages ago before we were ttc so i was ignorant!!
    x

• she knew what she was doing then, how sneaky!x