Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hormones!!

I am after a bit of advice!!

I have been off the pill for almost 7 months with no AF's. The Dr put me on some tablets to check whether i had the correct hormones in body and i had a kind of withdrawl bleed after i finished taking them. He did say that this might kick start my cycle again.

My withdrawal AF strated on 10th Oct so i am currently on day 22. When i was on the pill, cycle was 28 days. We have still been trying just incase i do ovulate.

Over the past few days i have been really really hot (when no-one else is) and today my boobs seem a bit sore. Do you think these might be AF symptoms? Other have said they are very early pregnancy symtoms?

What do you lot think?

J x

Replies

• I'm on day 21 of my second month off the pill! Had my first 'natural' period exactly on 28 days, so guess I was lucky! But that's not to say I'm expecting my af to turn up this month on time! Who knows? The pill can really mess with your cycles. So I'm guessing like me, your af is due next week??
    It's so easy to read every little twinge as pregnancy isn't it?! I'm the same as you, sore bbs, weird type cramping and have slight nausea. Guess it could be af coming, or could be sign of pregnancy...we'll have to wait honey!
    When are you gonna test?? I'm due on around 7th/8th IF it's a 28 day cycle. May test on Tuesday 6th as going out with my friends that night..need wine!!
  • Wouldnt like to say but could be either! Whatever the outcome-Good Luck! (sorry I'm not much help!) amy x
  • thing is with me, My periods never really made me feel ill, never gave me any weird twinges, never gave me back ache. Or perhaps I was just unaware of them and now I am hoping to get pregnant I am just noticing all these things more!?

LOL
  • My periods have been much more noticable and painful since coming off the pill! argh! I dont want another one!!! amy x
  • yeah!! looks like I've wasted another day just lounging about! too tired to do anything and feel like I have a football in my belly! great..I have possibly another week until my day 28 and possible af?! I've been on the pill for 16 years, so can't remember what my periods or cycle was like before that!
    J....let me know what day you're gonna do your test!