Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

*waves nervously*

Not been here for a while, have been missing you all but we've been on holiday and I've been trying to wean myself off here for fear of becoming (what do I mean becoming, lol!) more obsessedimage

I'd been feeling really positive about our holiday etc and since we got back I've had sore boobs, really tender nipples, been aching under my arms and just had a weird "sense" about my stomach.

This morning (it felt like the middle of the night but was about 7am) I came down to feed my cats as they woke me up starving and I fell down the stairs. I lay there in pain and my first, and pretty much only, thought was "what if I was pregnant?" I've been trying not to think about things this afternoon, but I've just been to the toilet and there's a faint trace of blood, pretty much like CD1 - but I'm a few days early for CD1.

I know the shortest cycle I've had since coming off the pill was 23 days, but it's been pretty much 26 or 27 since then and today is CD24.

I don't want it to be AF arriving, I really don't. I suppose I don't need advice or replies, I just needed to send this out to people who would understand.

I hope everyone is well and hope to see you all a lot more frequently x x

Replies

• hi gypsy, i understand. CD1 is around the corner for me im sure, it just takes so long for the month to go by wish we could take our minds off it but its so hard. ive thought about nothing else for days now. i am obbsessed with this forum (which makes me worse i think) but it helps so much too.

Hope it isnt AF for u. take care XXXX

• Hey hun, just wanted to say Ive got everytyhing crossed for you!! Hope you get your BFP soon xxxxxx
  • Thanks all image I do appreciate it. Haven't said anything to hubby as I don't want to disappoint him image
  • He hun, i was just thinking about u the other day actually!! I hope your ok and didnt hurt yourself too much this morning. I really hope its not AF arriving!! Good luck xxx
  • Hi gypsy, good to 'see' you again.So hope that it wasn't af starting-I'll try and keep her occupied!! Everything crossed for you.Hope you didn't do any damage to yourself falling?
    H.xxx
  • hello again gypsy. hope you are okay, the fall sounds painful! fingers crossed it's not af. x
  • Hi gypsy, was wondering where you had got to! Hope you are ok after your fall, sounds nasty.

Fingers crossed that its not af hun. Really hoping its implantation, and that your symptoms are because you are going to join the lucky holiday bfp'ers x
  • Hi gypsy.
    We have not met before but wanted to say fingers crossed you get you bfp, and hope your feeling better after your fall.
    hope to chat soon
    xx
  • *waves at lovely people*

Thanks Sweetie, H, Ames and bb4! Thanks too MrsImpatient image

I think I just wounded my pride more than anything else, though I know it hurt as I yelled loud enough for hubby to wake up, and was still lying in a heap when he'd got out of bed, found his glasses and come down to find out why I was yawping! Surprised I didn't do more damage as there's a great pile of boxes in the hall!

I wondered about implantation to be honest, but am just not sure....

Am also wondering how to skive off work tomorrow without hubby insisting I go to the docsimage

Lovely to be back you know image
  • sorry to hear you fell gypsy. it does sound too early to be your af you never know it could just be the spotting some girls get at beginning of pregnancy x
  • Ouch! Glad you're ok, and nice to have you back.

Hope the witch hasn't found you hun. xx
  • Hello mithical!

How are you honey?
  • Hi gypsy fall sounds nasty.Hope you ok. Babydust x
  • I'm waiting!

I'm due af on Tuesday, and am pretty convinced she'll be here!

So any update? xx
  • AF arrived overnight, kicking me when I was down image

Thanks A, for your lovely post, hope all is well with you x x
  • Oh no-the cow!xxx