Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

is it possible to get evaporation lines on two test? *PIC*

2»

Replies

• Options
    definitely can see two lines there without a doubt, so would say that is a bfp xx
  • Options
    ooooh go get a FR!!!!
  • Options
    ok i have been drinking water all afternoon so i have went and got fr tests from asda im gonna not drink for a few hours as just done an asda one and it was negative but my wee was clear as water
  • Options
    hi hun, try a superdrug test, it reads HCG from 10Mlu so is super sensitive.
    good luck but it looks bfp to me image
  • Options
    im so disheartened now coz the asda own brand was negative, as soon as i looked the pee in my wee cup i thought it was super clear like water and to wait till later but no! me being me went ahead and tested idiot!
  • Options
    Dont panick hun, you were probably right when you thought you wee was too dilute!
    I know it will be really hard for you to do but i would wait until the morning and use FMU!
    You know the saying a line is a line and ive seen a fair few over the years (have 5 children!!) and your tests looked very positive to me!
    Good luck hun xxx
  • Options
    If you'd been drinking loads its prob diluted to much, how many DPO are you? Test again in morning with FMU, those lines were deffo there.
    Good luck
    Sx
  • Options
    Thats def 2 BFP hun.
    I got my BFP with those the same day I got a faint line on a FR. I think you need to get one or SD. I have recommended asdas own before but they are not just as sensitive especially as you have diluted urine.

Lots of luck but im sure your preggers image
  • Options
    hi guys thanks for the kind words my heads spinning with thoughts and fears i ov'd on day 18 (well thats when opk was two dark lines) and im currently cd34
  • Options
    Hun those lines were faint on the cheapys and so you won't get a bfp on the FR after drinking loads of water - it's just too dilute! Those cheapys show lines and I would say you are PG hun, go to bed tonight with a smile on your face and wake up tomorrow knowing you'll see your line. xxx
  • Options
    heres hoping baby on board xx
  • Options
    Blood eck, thats a definate BFP woohoo! image
    Have a H & H pregnancy.

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    hey there wow i would say Defo chick they bfp. . I had evaporation line and they are grey and yours is pink! I would put money on it well done+congratulation x X X
  • Options
    thats a bfp babe! congrats! x
  • Options
    I can see 2 lines!!!! xx
  • Options

Hi i done a first response test last night thin light line so i have just taken sainsburys own brand same thing but thin blue line am i pregnant or not depo seriously messed me up