Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

an apology

2»

Replies

• Just bought some from a private seller on the bet. Seems to have 100% feedback with no withdrawn responses so seems to be ok. Has a shop called fertility solutions. Paid ??4.50 including P&P for 10 ov sticks and 5 tests! Sounds too good to be true but well see!!!
  • I got mine from fertility plan on ebay and paid ??5 for 25 sticks inc postage. Used them before and although I never get a pos on OV sticks the preg tests were good. They sell in bundles of 10, 15, 40 etc and you just say how many ov and how many preg you want.
  • Queen woomummy enters the room.....hello my followers, i hear there is a break through and more of u are coming to my clan, tashad im very sorry to hear of your BFN, fear not my dear, the witch hasnt sung so there is time, fellow POASers join hands with me as we circle her and blow as much snow baby dust as we can, we can do it girls. Now tashad breath it all in and b4 u know it ul be a proud owner of a BFP! lilacjlh and camlo when ur time comes we will do the same for u my girlies, b4 we know it will all get our crimbo BFP's!!!!xxxx
  • Awww what a lovely message. Thanks lovely. I do hope you are right!