Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

implantation bleeding

Girls, some advice plz.

Ok so i got a positive OV test a week past last wed, and so i was expecting my af to either arrive or not next wed. This would tie in with the ov 14 days before af and with when i predicted my af would be due and when i would ov anyway. Yes??

So a week earlier than expected i started to bleed a bit, just after having said to my oh that if i was pg this would be the time it would implant. However now, this is sunday and the bleeding started on thurs. What the hell is going on?? Is it af but lighter than normal and a week early or can you get a long implantation bleed that is slightly heavier than it says in all the books??!?!?!?!?!? Its too ealry to test, and i need some help!! anyone experience implantation bleeding that could offer some advice?

If it is af then why oh why did i ov as late????? Oh everything seemed to be so good i am so confused!! HELP!!! :\? :\?

Replies

• hey there jellybaby.....
    well my af should arrive today...i have a 37 day cycle....well on 5-7DPO i had some spotting (brownish discharge) which was very light and lasted for 3 days...i hope its implantation bleeding though so i will let you know if af didnt show her awful face today (oh please please please please stay away)
    if i were you i would take a test today just to be sure...maybe get a first response one...i heard they are very reliable
    good luck to us all
  • good luck ladies babydust coming your way love leigh xxx