Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Personal ??.. But need opinions!

Okay... I'm still pretty clueless about this TTC stuff, as most of you can probably tell. HAHA. image) Anyways... I have a question.. and it might be silly, but I'm gonna ask it anyway.

My boobs are really sore, but it's not just that. They look different. I know it's not just me, because my OH told me they look different also. Any opinions??

Replies

• I think some people experience this in the few days before AF arrives.... but it can also be a symptom of early pregnancy so I've heard! Whereabouts in your cycle are you?

Also, can you describe what's different about their appearance?

[Modified by: Astraad on September 29, 2008 04:22 PM]

• I am 8 DPO and have 5 days until AF should come. The soreness happened probably 3-4 DPO. In terms of appearance... it's like they are more rounded and I guess I could say.. perky. Not really swollen... but maybe a little bigger? And this might seem really wierd.. but it seems like they are hard all the time. I've never experience this before and it's kind of freaking me out! HELP! PLEASE!
  • Changes in boobs can be sign of early pregnancy. Is it the boobs or nipple that is sore? When I got my BFP, the only bit that was sore was the nipple (sorry TMI)!! xxxxxxxxx
  • It started out just the nipple... but now it's gotten to be my boobs somewhat too. My nipples are much more sore than my boobs, though. I am just so confused. I can't really talk to anyone about it, because no one knows we are TTC. I just hope you girls can help me.
  • Well, I can't tell if this is pre-AF or early pg for you, but I can tell you not to worry! Boobs getting bigger/perkier/different somehow is totally normal for a lot of women, either as a part of their cycle or in early pregnancy. So I'd say, just enjoy the experience (hehe) and note it down for future reference.

xx
  • Hi TTC #1

I got my BFP last week and the only thing i noticed was my breasts being sore when i pressed a flat palm against them and i also felt they were heavier and rounder!?

Hope this helps, sending you and everyone babydust!!!

Broxi xx
  • Just going to agree with broxi, from 6 dpo I was just more 'aware' of my boobs, they felt fuller and were slightly tender to touch.

I got my BFP 10 dpo so fingers crossed its a sign for you too.

Like Astraad said though, it can also be a sign of AF so I don't want you to encourage you to symptom spot too much.

Good luck, when are you going to test? x
  • Hey TTC !

Boobs aren't sore but nipples feel bruised and have done for a few days now !

When are you going to test ? I'm not going to do it until Tuesday at the earliest (16DPO) although want to hold out until the Friday ...
  • Hi, not sure which it is but good luck! I'm noticing he same thing though, the last couple of days my boobs have been sore too and today it's even in my armpits which is wierd! I'm 8 DPO & AF due 6th Oct, Don't normally get sore boobs before AF so fingers crossed it may be a good sign but don't want to get hopes up in case i'm just looking for symptoms in hope!

Good luck, hope you get BFP real soon!
  • I am going to wait until 14 DPO.. or atleast try to! That will be the 5th of October. Gosh, another whole week! I can't stand not knowing!

I know I will be sad if BFN, but I try to look at it as it will happen when it is meant to. The thing that gets me about the waiting -- there are certain things you should do and not do when pregnant.. and I would like to know so I can avoid that. Like painting.. I've heard different opinions on that -- and we are painting several rooms in our house. Gahh.. I just want to know.
  • Ooh - don't say that - we are painting at the moment too !!!
  • I hope it is a good sign for you. My boobs often get sore and swollen/bigger/just different as part of my cycle.

It never seems to be the same, not every month and has never been a sign of pregnancy.