Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Got My BFP

2»

Replies

• Wow, first month ttc, image thats some good bd skills there emily!!! :lol:

I'm also on my first month ttc since coming off the pill, been on it for 12 years so was thinking all doom & gloom that its gonna take us for ever to conceive, but you've given me hope that it might not actually take that long for us either!

Hope everything goes well for you, Caroline xxx
  • congratulations hunny. could i please ask when you first felt those cramp like feelings in your tummy. i have been having them for a week or more and they are constant, but occasionally stronger. im not really sure when im due on as i come off the pill before i finished the pack and came on 5 days after. i then came on again on the 19th for about three days. if i went by the 9th then i would be due sunday. i took a fr test yesterday but was a BFN. I knew it was too early but it felt like i was putting it off for ages. i dnt know what these cramp things are. i hope theres nothing wrong down there. my boobs feel normal, i dofeel bloated and tired. i have felt sick a few times but no major symptoms. can anyone advise me about these crampy feelings and what they may mean x x x x