Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

hmmmm

well ladies after my post last weekend about feeling weird but it being my first month of the pill so unlikely to be pg - i did a test four days early (i know i know but it was so exciting just to do the first!!!!) anyway that was negative.

decided it was period symptoms and got lashed on friday night (purely to relieve house moving stress you understand! hee hee)

then started to bleed on saturday so was like ok not pg thats fine its only first month.

But the bleeding is really odd - its like clear normal discharge (sorry i know its lunchtime) but with red streaks through it like runny blood as if i've cut myself. then it turned to mid brown and is still a bit like that today.
boobs still killing and so so tired ( but then have been packing boxes to move so that could explain that!) but no normal period so far.

Starting to wonder if this might be implantation thingy..... have the second test from the box at home but today would only be the first day i was due on - would it be a waste to do that test tonight?????

sorry but maybe this has hapened before and i'm just analysing everything my body does now......

Replies

• when my sil was in the early stages of pg she had a little bleed like what you described i think it only lasted 1 day, are you still bleeding now ?
    i dont know about testing i think i would wait a bit longer,

if you want to ask sil she is mama_milf on the due in may forum she is pretty clued up about stuff like this

hope that helps

love leighxxx
  • If it was me i would test again in a few days (coz mine didnt show positive for ages) but it could still be your body readjusting to bein off the pill and just be your af...confusing isnt it...you could be pg, it only took me 2mths bein off pill so you never know!!! let us know what you decide xxx
  • i can't say that i am bleeding as such but there is discharge (barff!) and its now a light brown in colour
    saturday was clear with red trickles through it (think raspberry ripple ice cream)
    sunday was dark brown discharge
    today mid/light brown discharge.

hands up who is grossed out?
    oh keeps laughing at my running commentary of toilet visits - i've never discusses such things so openly......
  • the things you talk about when you are ttc i had a conversation earlier about discharge with the sil!!!!!!
    i mean gone are the days when we used to talk about men or clothes now all it is is mucus and how runny stringy it is Lol

• hilarious!
    and to think you go all those years without looking at it! i couldn't tell you whether mine is normally stringy, clear or pink and yellow striped to be honest!

still fingers crossed - to be fair though if i am pg then i was that plastered on friday night i've probably pickled it. did say to oh that was my last big blow out - time to be a tad more mature i think! Hee hee
  • fingers (not legs) crossed for you speckles i hope you are pg i hate bloody af (excuse the pun) and discharge and all that other crap.

i am ov this week (i think) i hope i havent messed up the dates (again) so i will be looking out for mucus hopefully it will be dayglo orange so i can see it lol
  • Don't worry speckles you aren't grossing us out!! These things have to be discussed somewhere, and where better than here?! A friend of mine (who now has IVF twins) has a book on fertility / ttc and there's a whole section on mucus, with pictures!! She asked the other day if I wanted to borrow it - not just yet I thought!! image
  • hee hee fancy being a mucus model! and posing for photos testing its stringyness :lol:

not quite milan cat walk is it?
  • I have a book with a pic and it just shows it between 2 very nicely manicuref fingers. Was a bit grossed out at first, but can't quite believe is the real thing!! It does help to understand though.
  • Hi Just married

What book was it that you saw the picture in did it give good adivce on ttc?
    Jilly:\)
  • well time for my daily discharge diary......

there is nothing today absolutely nothing.
    boobs are still swollen and sore and nipples cannot be touched!!!!!
    extremely tired and slept on the train to work this morning which is not like me.

but did a test last night and was negative - couldn't resist - am loving doing them and not bricking it for the result!

so i guess its wait and see time.......
    have enough to think about wondering if i am moving house on friday to the other end of the country or not!:\?