Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tummy Pain

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun my cycle's are normally around 24 days, its hard to pin point when you do OV that why I started testing. We have been trying since october last year and although my cycles were regular I wasnt OV !!! I had my first egg last month and thought it was a fluke but I am OV today !!! so fingers crossed my useless body is starting to work. Mind its not suprising after being on the pill for 13 years !!!

Good luck and get BDing !!!

xxx
  • Options
    Wow really how did you know you were not OVing? See this is what i am thinking that i am not OVing and I don;t want to be getting my hopes us each month for no reason at all or using pre seed and all that.

k xxx
  • Options
    Oh my name is Karen Ellingford and I am in my wedding dress looking to the side image

K xx
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't get back to you K-lou, I was at work. I see someone answered the EWCM question for you. I only got it once on Wednesday. But ov pains were worse yesterday, so think I ov'd then. xx