Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after implanon - Getting frustrated!

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and wondered if anyone can give me any advice. I am TTC baby no2 and had my implanon removed on 23rd May. AF arrived on 25th May and I started to use the Access Diagnostic OPK to try and find out how long my cycle would be and got a dark line on 18th June and also had ewcm and ov pains. AF then arrived 14 days later on 2nd July. By my calculation that makes it a 38 day cycle. I thought things might settle down this month and I would ovulate sooner, however I have been using the OPK's since about CD7 or 8 just to be on the safe side and I got a very very faint + on 17th June (CD16) with no ovulation symptoms. Since then I've had nothing at all! I haven't even had any ewcm or ov pains. Could I have ovulated? Has anyone ever used the Access Diagnostic tests or is there a more reliable (but on the cheap side) brand?

Many thanks for any advice, I know I've only been TTC since May but I just fell pg straight away with my first and just expected it to be the same this time - so I'm getting a bit obsessed and frustrated!

[Modified by: jools02 on 30 July 2007 21:36:29 ]

Replies

• Options
    I don't really have any advice unfortunately as I never used the ovulation sticks but I had implanon taken out at the end of May after using the pill then implanon for 12 years and am now 6 weeks pregnant so I ovulated the month after and conceived. Good luck, only advice is lots of sex, doggy is a good position to make sure the penis is as close to the cervix as possible and don't get up straight away. xxx