Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

IM BACK!

hi girlies, hope you are all well! i dont htink i have missed any BFPs apart from clarebella. so congrats to her, sorry i havent been about, af came so i was feeling a bit low and very sick a few days b4 (sysmptom spotting lol) turns out i had food poisening, hense the funny bowel movements and sickness, so i was off work for a wekk, then had a major busy weekend with wedding plans! but im bakc now! woohoo, and chucking myself back into ttc.

also i worked out that i will be OVing on the honeymoon! woohoo, so honeymoon bub would be amazing! good luck to everyone for may!

http://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/jcrug7aj4ahf.png

Replies

• Options
    Hi *me *

Not sure we have really 'spoken' alot over here but just wanted to welcome you back and wish you lots of luck for your honeymoon bubs!

Soooo jealous your getting married in a couple of weeks. It really is the best day of your life.

xx
  • Options
    WB, and lots of baby dust for a hunnymoon bun! xxx
  • Options
    thanks girls image xxxx hugs xxxx
  • Options
    Wb hun! Xx
  • Options
    hi hun .....Liking the sound of a Honeymoon baby,where are you honeymooning?x
  • Options
    Hello again! glad ur back! xxx
  • Options
    hiya all, honeymooning in mexico, fingers crossed! hope to see lots of BFPs when i get back from u guys! xxxxx
  • Options
    Welcome back!! Xx
  • Options
    hello, im back too, so we can re-introduce ourselves together!

how exciting that you are getting married soon!!

x x x
  • Options
    hello, im back too, so we can re-introduce ourselves together!

how exciting that you are getting married soon!!

x x x
  • Options
    yay, hi homefairy. im xtra excited today aswell! lol xxxx baby dust x
  • Options
    Hiya *me*
    We had same SS didnt we?! At least you had a good excuse, turns out im just mad, unfortunately. I felt pretty crap when AF arrived too but at least you can have a drink of champers at your wedding and enjoy your honeymoonimage

Good luck *me* fingers crossed for a honeymoon bean!
  • Options
    hi me! Welcome back! Bet your so excited for your wedding! And honeymoon id go back to my wedding day any day its an amazin day! Good luck for honeymoon baba! X x x
  • Options
    sending u lots of honeymoon baby dust

chaxxx
  • Options
    lol thanks girlies, hiya mrsallen, yeah i think we did. i hate it when that happens! hey ho, onto june lol. good luck everyone! xxxxxxx
  • Options
    hey welcome back!!

ooh your wedding is getting close!!! may is the best month to get married!!!
    our first anniversary is in 3 weeks!!! yaaay!

lots of honeymoon baby dusting blowing your way!! lol
    xx