Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

16 & Pregnant

2»

Replies

• i love this show! and teen mom! omgosh i thought i was the only sad person who watched this! hahaha.. i felt really sadfor her too after that text lady2188, i have it on series link so i didnt miss any when i went on honeymoon! hehehe. that was the first thing i watched when i got back! teehee. xxxx
  • I love this show too, ive watched this one and the last teen mom one.

I agree Maci is a fab mum but Farrah was so annoying ! Wanting to go out all the time but moaning about her mum, I couldnt believe it one episode when sofia was crying and farrah is lying there in bed next to her and it was actually farrah's mum who came in and got sofia up ! I know she's a teenager but she was old enough to get pregnant so she needs to stand up and be a mum. Yes we all need a break but not 3 or more times a week ! Tyler and catelynn were just adorable !

The text mesg sent on this 16 & pg was just appalling !! The first night home with the baby and he was trying to get her to go out, wtf !!!!
  • agree with all of the above lol. altho to be fair to farrah, if i would of had a baby at 16, i probly would have been the same........ its hard to know tho. i wasnt going out all the time, but in terms of looking after another human, im not sure if i would of been capable at that age. all i did at that age, was sleep in and watch tv! lol. sometimes couldnt even be bothered to take the dog out for a wee lol. so i wouldnt of been a very good teen mom, but then again, thats why i made sure i used protection when i started ummmm ''seeing'' someone *giggles*

i dunno tho, i spose you never really know how you would be unless it happens, ive grown up alot in te last few yrs, i spose they do they ssame, just alot quicker, and not by choice. must be pretty hard!?
  • Oh yes Lady2188 I just watched that yesterday, it was disgusting. I nearly cried myself. I just wanted to give her a hug after that text message, never known anyone to be so mean to even go as far to want there surname taken off the certificate, its sick.

I hope that anyone that bumps into him smacks him one :lol:

MPP
    xxx

http://lt2f.lilypie.com/FEwnp1.png

• Hi ladies, Hope you all are well image
    I haven't been on here in a while, been chilling out hoping for a BFP this month!
    The programme on sunday was really sad, but i thought she was so grown up for her age!
    The little baby was very cute, i loved those little bows in her hair image

" I didn't know i was pregnant " is on the home&health channel.
    Im not sure if its a new series or not, but its crazy how they have no idea at all!!!
    But i find most of them have problems which could lead to the missing cycles and shorter ones. But not getting a bump and staying a size 8!!! lol.

Have you watched the Teen Mom finale on MTV?
    I watched it earlier, where all the moms & dads speak to this Dr about everything?
    Also i think there is a new series of Teen Mom starting, Catelynn thinks she could be pregnant again!! And Amber!
    Then i think Maci gets back with Ryan again and Amber back with Gary.

xxx
  • I agree with the comments about farrah, it's clear she loves sophia but she really does rely on her mum too much!
    Nikki and josh, I felt so sorry for her because she is clearly dependant on him, and can't see the bad in him and excuses his behaviour! I hope she gets the strength to stand up for herself soon!
    I couldn't believe this weeks dad (I can't remember his name) saying that the baby was a mistake! The only good thing is the mum seems to have alot of support around her and when she's older she'll understand why he wasn't around with the help from the programme.

I've just tried looking for information about a series 2 and catelynn! The only thing I can seem to find is series 2 with this seasons 16 and pregnant mums. I hope they do another with last seasons mums cause I'd love to know what happens.
    I also think they've confirmed a season 3 16 and pregnant! Yay x
  • Actually I just found an article saying it is the same girls from series 1, so I wonder if catelynn is pregnant? And if she is, what would they do his time? I wonder if they would keep it or give Carly a little brother or sister? X