Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

AF arrived !

hi all, boo hoo AF arrived last night, feel totally deflated and upset, really thought maybe me and maybe this month!, looks like you dont always get what you wish for, really really pi**sed off, sorry all had to have good moan.xx:\?

Replies

• Aww poor you fiz,
    Hope you are feeling a bit better now. I just know exactly how you feel and it's terrible isn't it? Things always start to feel a bit better the day after. Keep similing. xxx
  • i know how you feel it really sucks. Have a good moan, choccy, booze whatever makes you feel better then you will be ready to start again for another month. What a bloody rollercoaster it is!!!!!! :lol:
    take care and keep smiling, come on you preggie girlies lets have some baby dust for us ttc!!!!!!
    xxxxxxxx
  • Hi

I know exactly how you feel mine arrived Friday.

Good Luck for this month
  • aww fiz....sorry af got you...i know how terrible it feels....
    it'll get better by time ...
    hope next month is your month image
  • i know how you????re feeling babe, my af came today too so i guess i????ll be going into month 8 ttc...cant believe its taking us sooo long the 2nd time round! good luck for next month anyway xxxamandaxxx
  • Sorry to hear that Fiz ..... here's hoping this is our month .. x
  • hi all thanks for all your kind words, lets keep our fingers and toes and anything crossed for all us TTC's, keep your chins up girls xxxx