Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

BFN

Hey girls

Tested this morning BFN so i guess it back to ttc. Feel kind of deflated. Good luck toeveryone else.

xx

Replies

• oh.. i just wished you luck on another post hun!
    dont feel sad.. AF still not here yet.. might just be too early to test.. what kinda test did you use.. try again in few days if AF hasnt shown hun
    chinup.
    caz xx
  • Hi caz

Thanks honey, used a clearblue test. How you getting on?

jen xx
  • Hi jen, like caz said no sign of af yet so dont give up, was it the digital clearblue? I was 2wks late b4 i got a pos with my first baby...where u due on 2day? kim xxx
  • Hi Kim

No didn't use a digital, af was due yesterday. My boobs have been achey since last monday. I know it not over till af arrives just really thought this might be my month. Are you gona test this week? xx
  • Yeh my af is due nx sat at the latest, i know what u mean im dreading doing it as i want a BFP, and i have all the signs i had with my others, duno if im putting it in my head as i want it so bad, this will b ouR 3rd month how about u? I hate having to start again, just feels like ur counting the days and wishing it away doesnt it! xxx
  • Yeah know exactly what you mean this will be my 4th month ttc. I hope you get your bfp everyone else this month has been really lucky. Thing is when my af does eventually come that means i don't have a 28day cycle which i have always had god why are things so complicated???? Why can't men go through this every month mind you they probably wouldnt they would just give up lol. xx
  • God how true was that last statement, my hubby said to me the other day, how much he wants it to b this month as he hates the waiting! Im not feeling to positive this month tho as there wasnt much action round ov time due to work, but then i havent gota clue when i ov just been taking it 14 days after my last period and hoping, do u know how to work it out hun? my cycle is between 28-31 god knows whats going on! Wait it out hun like i said i was 2wks late with my 1st, its so stressfull tho isnt it, have u had any sypmtoms of af, my backs killing at the mo and my boobs(soz tmi!)! kim xxxx
  • Yeah beening tracting my cm (yuck) and also did alot of bd around the time of ov. Nope no signs of af just gona have too wait it out although i think i might have gone crazy by then. Haven't told my oh that af late bad enough me being on tenderhooks without him too. xx
  • U shud tell him, it wud take some of the pressure off u, i think my oh knows to the hr, all i seem to go on about it my period at the mo! I had a test in hand yest had to use all my will power not to do it! xx
  • HI hun.. I just used the one that says test 4 days early.. so knew if I was pg it would show.. then again, i still didnt think it would have worked as i tested 3 days before af was due. So I was shaking wne got the + sign!!

Im sure if your AF is usually on time that it will be worth testing again in a day or 2 hun.
    I know its an awful wait and long process, but it will be worth it in the end.
    Take care, and you too woomummy... keep that positive feeling going.. you just never know.. got everything crossed for you both.
    caz xx
  • Hi its not over till af shows up. So try to remain positive. I know its easy saying it but harder to actually do. U should try testing again in a few days if af hasnt shown up.
    Im on cd30/28-30 so have my fingers crossed. trying not to get hopes up yet as although for the past 8 months or so af has been cd28-30, it used to be anything from cd25-33. So am going to hold out to middle of nxt week (if I can) till do a test if af hasnt shown by then.
    Thinking about you
    Take carex