can anyone help me with dates??

HI Ladies

im really rubbish with all this stuff, im trying to work out when i v, and when is best to bd, i put into a website thayt af was jan 9th, and it reckons i ov somewhere between 20th and 25th jan.... but someone mentioned at work the 14th jan..... can anyone help me, i know im stupid!!! thanks in advance!!!

af is due 5th feb this month on a 28 day cycle x x

• count back 14 days from 5th Feb, which works out to be 22nd January - the same day I ov too!!

xxx
  • I had a last af 8th Jan I ov'd around the 20th and I'm due next af on the 6th Feb.... I have a 29 day cycle so depends on your cycle

I use this to calculate

http://www.babyhopes.com/ovulation-calendar.html
  • wow that website is brilliant!!! thanks very much x x
  • ooh ive never seen that site before....its put me on a bit of a downer though...booo!!

• why homefairy??x x
  • i thik ive missed my chance, as i got a OPK and got strong lines yesterday and today, but that site said i should have been BDing on tue and we only BDd on Mon, and then Sun,and we were going to this week. I think i just got muddled with my dates, but im just a bit upset as now im the furthest possible time away from my next chance.

x x x
  • i thik ive missed my chance, as i got a OPK and got strong lines yesterday and today, but that site said i should have been BDing on tue and we only BDd on Mon, and then Sun,and we were going to this week. I think i just got muddled with my dates, but im just a bit upset as now im the furthest possible time away from my next chance.

x x x
  • The site is just a guide honey if your using sticks they a little more accurate get dancing tonight to make sure your covered x
  • AW thank you, i really am a normal person most of the time, i am just getting worked up.

Thankfully im now getting some OV pains which feel like a blessing now we're ttc as i think my body is trying to say its ok too now!!

x x x
  • I'm a normal person too until it comes to TTC then I'm some kind of obsessed monster Lol

That will probably be you Oving now then so hubby is in for a treat tonight Lol have fun I'll keep my fingers crossed for you... no legs though lol
  • :lol::lol: teehee hee, he is playing bloody xbox now....i told him just to wake me up when he gets to bed as im gonna head away early for an early start tomorrow!!! :lol:

this is me just searching for anything baby related on google!!!

Bless you are too kind and understanding!!! Must have lots of patience to put up with numpty questions!!!

x x x
  • sorry i have been ashing up!!! how dull!
    like wanabamama said its only a guide, and everybody is different, if it was as easy as what a website said, we d all have about 20 kids by now - and my h2b would be in a some kind of home!!!!! ha ha! fingers crssed and good luck, that website was only to give me a bit of a guide - as i totally have no idea as im only just starting out x x
  • I didnt mean to take over your thread with my dumbaleena questions!! Ive only been TTC for two months now...i really shouldnt be like this as early on!!

Also im always posting and reading up stuff and then i didnt know things, and there are lots of ladies on here who have sadly been on longer and im sure they learn new things everyday!!

We are lucky that we have this place as we can have our little rants, or moans, or celebrate things nobody else would get!!!hehehe!!

x x x
  • Hi tingle,

Best website for viewing your cycle has got to be http://www.pregnology.com
    Its brilliant.

You just put in the date of the first day of your last AF, your LMP and how many cycle days you are and it shows you your full cycle, even when you ovulate, when your most fertile and when you should BD.
    I saved it in my favourites.

MPP
    xxx
  • i have read that you ov 14 days before your next af but my last 2 have been 17 days-is that ok does anyone know?
  • Kaiti B, I think I'm more often than not 17 or 18 DPO before I get my AF, & I have a 28 day cycle...

xx
  • thanx curls, trying to keep busy and im forcing myself not to ss- 3dpo and im doing well so far x
  • Just realised youve got the hungry caterpillar as your avatar. How cute, i used to love reading those books. image) I miss it!, Im definately buying it for my future children, lol.

MPP
    xxx
  • Kaiti B...Yup I'm 4DPO & i'm exactly the same...I just cant help it image xx