Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OH wants to use a turkey baster!!

just finished watching the Hollyoaks omnibus and i know there has already been a discussion about this but wanted to have my own little rant about it!!

OH is now convinced that if Tina's results come back BFP then a turkey baster is the way forward!!

firstly how convenient is it that Tina is ovulating at exactly the right time! tony does his job. turkey baster used and i bet a million to 1 she will have a BFP - the cow!!

these girls only have to look at tony and they get pregnant - send him my way!!

i know it is not real life but things like this do happen and it s just not fair when women like us are trying for months and no luck!!

sorry rant over! god i feel better nowxx

Replies

• Hollyoaks drives me mad! I know its not real but its really depressing when we are trying so hard and its not happening yet you turn on the tv and there are babies and bumps everywhere! i think the natural way is better than the turkey baster though
  • Don't forget violet in coronation street - she was successful with turkey baster after just one attempt.
    Tony must be due a world record for fathering the most children with the least amount of effort.
  • Dont watch any soaps so dont know what the hell yr all on about! :lol:

Sure dont like the sound of a turkey baster tho, wont be coming to yrs for xmas dinner!!
  • this topic just really made me smile..
    a couple of months back, i think af had arrived and was feeling down and fed up as no bfp- and happened to grumble to hubby that at this rate we will have to use a turkey baster!( i was grumpy and irrational at this point!) anyway fast forward to 2 weeks before xmas and i happened to go into wilko's for something and saw turkey basters for sale which reminded me of that previous conversation! fast forward to x-mas day- I had a long thin-ish present from hubby with a tag on it that said - "if we need help in the bedroom!! at this point i was getting a little nervous thinking had he brought me some kind of sex toy?!?!- but you guessed it-it was a turkey baster!!!! it really made me laugh, and i thought how nice it is that we can laugh about bding even though its not fun all the time (2 week wait etc)! anyway thought i would share this with you!
    Good luck to all in 2008-PMA-BFP'S!!!
    :\) :\) :\)
  • Aww pinkpower, u made me smile!! Its soo much better when u and oh can have a giggle about it all innit?! image Hope u dont need the pressie and that 2008 is kind to you and all the rest of us ttc!!! image xx
  • thanks powderpuff!- hope 2008 makes all your wishes come true!!
  • rite back atcha hun!! xx
  • it's so true she prob will end up pg as it was very perfect how he and she were just ''wam bam thnkyou mam!''

I think (although it's bad) she shouldnt be preg or she should misscarry coz otherwise it's just too perfect and some silly ppl will think that thats how life is.....perfect! and its NOT!!!!!!!

sorry. rant over.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

• she won't mc cos jackie did. it will wither work 1st time (which i think it will cos really there is no other storylines for tina) or it won't and something big will happen instead. and izzy mc'd aswell with tonys baby.

oh tony and your super sperms!!