Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Another Newbie!

Hi ladies!

I'm another newbie! I've been lurking for a while now and the help and advice I have seen has been amazing. I'm looking forward to posting my questions here soon!

A wee bit about me...

I'm 24 and DH is 30, we live in sunny Edinburgh and are on our 2nd month trying. I stopped taking the pill in December after 9 years and think, touch wood, I've gone back to normal straight away. Had my withdrawal bleed and then a 29 day cycle. I am currently 2/3DPO and CD20 on cycle no2. OV a little later this month!

Anyhoo, enough from me and a buckets of baby dust to all of you!

**MrsS**
x x

Replies

• welcome to BE and TTC all the best

oh and im just over the bridge from you image
  • Hi **MrsS**,
    Welcome to BE, good luck TTC it's a rollercoaster of a ride!! I've added you to the Feb list, fingers crossed you make a quick transition into a due in forum, i've heard some of the other ladies say you can be quite fertile straight after coming off the pill!! xx
  • Hi ladies

Hoping it will be a quick transition, but we're trying to "take it as it comes"... Not that its happened that way, using ov sticks and have thermometer at the ready.

Good luck to you both!

xx

• Hi **MrsS** welcome to BE & I hope you get your bfp real soon. We all say we will take the relaxed approach to ttc, but thats really hard for me. X
  • Welcome! It is our second month of trying too!
    xxx