Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

8dpo and it feels like AF is coming.

What is happening?

AF not due till sunday but I have felt ill all day. I have really bad stomach cramps my legs are aching iv had a fuzzy head all day, my back has been really painful and im really tired. Iv also lost my appetite as I feel sick constantly.

Im usually exactly like this the day before AF, i really hope she doesn't turn up image

Do you get all of these signs with implantation? I really hope its this and not AF!!!

Replies

• Options
    those do sound like AF and/or BFP signs hun. Hope its def sign of BFP and not AF though!! When will u try a test?
  • Options
    Wow, you have some really good symptoms hun! Fingers crossed you're about to get your bfp! Good Luck xxxxx
  • Options
    Thats how im feeling, af cramps, aching thighs, and Im not due until next Tuesday!! Here's hoping its a good sign for both of us.
  • Options
    when do you think is the best time to test? my AF is due sat/sun and iv got FR tests, I was going to hold off till friday but im considering doing one in the morning.
  • Options
    FR normally says 5/4 days prior to AF but im not always sure that is true. maybe hold out until weds and then it will be 4 days before the sun. if you can hold out until sat though thats prob your best option! Good Luck Whichever You Choose!! x x x
  • Options
    Hopefully it's your BFP, good luck xx
  • Options
    Thanks girls, Knowing my luck iv just picked up a bug or something lol
  • Options
    Hey,

I'm 8 dpo too.

got some brown cm this morning then nothing then red cm - not proper bleed thogh - def cm.

I've never had red cm - I usually get pinky peach cm so no idea what's going on

Had cramps the last 4 days too