Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Looks like I might be back...... AGAIN!

2»

Replies

• im so sorry bm,
    How cruel to have the excitement followed by a fall,
    thinking of you,

bp xxxxx
  • Hi BM, I had confirmation today as well that bean is gone so I know how you are feeling. It's heart-breaking but we will get our bundles in 2010, I know we will xx
  • Hoping beans hiding hun.
    MrsCCarter had a BFP then a BFN then a BFP again a few days after BFN.

((((hugs))))) Gems x
  • Hi BM

Just g/c'ing to send you lots of ((((((hugs)))))) and say I'm thinking of you.

Love NN xxx
  • well, im back and where do I start.

I had the scan and the woman who was doing it was vile. She said that there was nothing there to even suggest that I was pregnant never mind pregnant now. She even said that my womb lining was so thin that she didnt even think I would have a period soon.

Another nurse handed me a pot to pee in so she could do a PG test. It was BFN which is what I was expecting as that is what I got yesterday morning.

I asked her what was happening and in a really horrible tone she said I dont know! She then said that I probably wasnt pregnant in the first place. My hubby told her that we had done 5 tests which were positive over the course of a week and her reply was that they were false positives. My hubby said, what, all 5 of them and she said they must have been. I asked about my gestrone injections and should I still have them and all she said was that she didnt know and with that she walked off.

Hubby and myself were gob smacked. We just walked out of the hospital thinking "what now!"

Anyway we are back home now and still no bleeding and only cramps that I would expect.

I have got to go to my own GP's surgery tomorrow for my progesterone injection so I will ask
    WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE!

Does anyone know any more about MrsCCarter and her BFP's and BFN's. I would be interested to find out what happened.

So, thats that! That is where we are at...............A DEAD END.............AGAIN!!!!!!

bm xx
  • So sorry to hear this BM, hope you will be a bean in 2010 hun.

Sending you hugs xx
  • Oh pet I'm so sorry to hear what a horrendous time you've had. Wish I had some advice for you, I'm sending you a big virtual hug pet. I hope you get some answers from your GP and got my fingers and toes crossed that you get a New Year BFP. xx