Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

well its looks like a CBOM and pre seed for me in feb!

Hi girls,

Well i did another first response this morning and it was a BFN, i sort of new it as my pg symptoms that i thought i had last week and early this week have gone. I got a faint positive on a FR and sainsburys own earlier in the week and today both are BFN's and i can feel AF hiding in the wings ready to pounce image
I cant say that im not very disappointed because i am but i sort of knew it was too good to be true and from when hubby and i decided that we would ttc i have had a feeling, not sure why, that it wouldnt be straight away but you cant help but get your hopes up can you? and this experience has only made me more determined to give it my best shot although next cycle i am NOT going to test before AF is due as i know it will send me round the bend to do this again.
So roll on february, valentines day is the anniversary of the day we met and hopefully i should be OVing around then so ive warned OH that he is going to be a busy and somewhat tired man next month image
Thankyou for listening, i really appreciate it
Hope everyone is having a good saturday night image
xx

Replies

• Options
    When we started to try in October I hoped it would 'just happen'!! I didn't appreciate how long it might take for my body to recover after the pill. Remember, it's not over till she appears! Might still be too early to test xx Sending you lots of baby dust xx