Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

AF Due this weekend. Fingers crossed

Hi Ladies

Anyone else due this weekend????

Think we had sex on all the right days of my ovulation period so hoping and praying first time at trying!!!!
Good Luck everyone else.Xx

Replies

• hi A1, not due AF this weeknd but due ov so hopefully we will be maximising our potential!!!! lol. Just wanted to wish you the very best of luck for this weekend and hope you get a BFP!!!! love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Hi A1

I'm due AF this weekend too! On holiday this week and have been trying to resist the temptation to do an early test! Have decided will test Friday morning unless AF arrives before then. Hve you had any symptoms? Hope everything goes well and you get a BFP, Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on. xxx
  • good luck to you all over the weekend!!! hope you????ve got some good news for us!!!
    love, amanda xxx
  • Hi A1

I'm due AF this weekend too! On holiday this week and have been trying to resist the temptation to do an early test! Have decided will test Friday morning unless AF arrives before then. Hve you had any symptoms? Hope everything goes well and you get a BFP, Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on. xxx

Good Luck for Friday, let us know how you get on.

Xx
  • I haven't had any symptons??? Don't really feel anything any different should I get symptons???

Xx