Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

looks like she on her way!

Hi

My af due saturday, well all the tale tale signs are there that she gona arrive bang on time or even a bit early. Think il have a good old cry and a btl of wine (gutted) 12months ttc.

Might take a break from here for a while and try and concentrate on other things and wait on my letter comming through from the hospital.

Why is ti when you want something so much you never get it! just feeling sorry for myself sorry girlies.

jen xxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Hi Jen, My AF was a few days late this time so convinced myself I was pregnant, despite BFN from a cheapy test, it is heartbreaking getting the familiar cramps etc each month, and I always feel better for a good cry and of course a bottle of wine! Try to stay positive, our time will come! x x x
  • I'm gatecrashing - but don't give up hope yet. I got cramps when I was due my af and that was unusual for me as I never had period cramps or pmt, but seemed to have those symptoms when I was pregnant. xxx
  • Its not over yet hun. Hang in there and chin up, maybe this will be your month and the cramps are normal even in early pregnancy. Fingers crossed.
    Filo x
  • Thanks guys but its over for me this month she arrived this morning.

take care jen xx
  • oh poo!
    Fingers crossed for a xmas baby then!
    Good luck and chin up hun.
    Filo x
  • (hugs) Same here Jen image

Typically after a cr@p two weeks I now have no pain or cramps or anything now she's here a day early image

I am gutted too image
  • boooo!!

boooo!!

boooo!!

Come on girls, chin up, PMA for Christmas babies!!

xxx
  • ah that's really crappy news ladies.

as Em says, chin up and go find that PMA xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/NhOf0/.png