Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

To all of you with no BFP yet

I just wanted to say that I feel slightly guilty about posting my BFP on here because I know how it feels to read other peoples when you don't have your own, sometimes though it used to give me a bit of hope?

I want to say keep the faith, keep trying, have some of my PMA and my baby dust because although I don't know you this forum has been a great support when I've needed it and there are a lot of people with a great sense of humour on here!!

Chin up people, take a deep breath and think that it will come in the end because it absolutely will, you're all good people and you all deserve it, and whatever God you believe in (if any) he knows you deserve it too and he's working on getting you there ;\)

Replies

• Hi Morello

Please please do not feel guilty for posting your BFP on here. Yes it can be hard to see BFPs sometimes, particually when there seems to be lots and lots of them in a short space of time, but honestly I love reading them and although it can be hard and I do get a little jealous I am still chuffed for the people who manage to get theirs.
    CONGRATS by the way if I haven't said it yet.:\)

I do beleive that we will all get there sooner or later and while we are waiting we have each other to share the highs and the lows with.

I hope that WHEN (see PMA :lolimage I get my BFP everyone will be as pleased for me as I would be for them. Afterall TTC forum would be a very sad place if we didn't see the BFP posts.

Good Luck ladies :\)
  • Oh don't feel guilty hunny. Its great to see people get their bfps!
    H.xxx
  • Hi morello, thanks for the encouragement. Please don't feel bad about posting your BFP on here - I was thrilled to bits for you, and I know loads of other people were too xx
  • Oh Morello, don't ever feel guilty about posting your bfp - we're all thrilled for you. It's nice to see others getting their bfps, as at least I know the stork is still around somewhere and just hasn't made it to me yet!

xx
  • Don't be silly, please don't feel bad. It's fab news that you have got your BFP - Congratulations.
  • Never feel guilty for posting a BFP! This is what this forum is all about and we are all working towards that big BFP, the BFP posts that go up not only cheer us up and give us hope but they are marking your achievement.

You are now growing a person and all the applause, congratulations and best wishes that go with it are very deserved (after all, it really hurts at the end!). Its hard to see a lot go up when you know you are out of the running for that month but thats because we want a bfp AS WELL as you guys, not INSTEAD of you.

All BFP's - pat yourselves on the back on a job well done, and most of all CONGRATULATIONS!

Am off to the waiting room to bagsy myself some of the Green and Blacks Goldilocks has dropped off - there had better be some Maya Gold there!
    xxx
  • Please dont feel guilty.
    Enjoy your great news!!!!
    Congratulationsxxx