Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

one born every minute...

Replies

• im sky +ing it and will watch it later but last week make me ball like a baby

giving birth was THE best thing i have ever done,i loved the experiance so much even tho at times it was trying and we were in obstretrics ward i would do it over again in a heart beat image
  • Am in tears as my baby's hr dropped and they immediately gave me a general anaesthetic cut me open and baby was out within 10 mins. So not the natural birth I had hoped for. My son was then on life support and a different hospital and remained inintensive care for a couple of weeks. He is a picture of health now but watching that girl's baby heart rate drop upset me.
    Sure they will make it into great parents but he seems a bit of a waste of space and the mom should have made him go in not herself. If he can't hack being there for the most imp moment of his lefe I doubt he will get a job and hang around long. Then again I could be wrong (very often am!!)
    Feel mean now as saw him smile
  • Watching it on Sky + now - the comments are brilliant
    "You won't let me eat chocolate cake" "No but I'll let you look at it"
    Brilliant - those two are natural comedians
  • Was watching it on +1 but dh got fed up with listening to Sam moaning... he's meant to be on the computer working! Sigh, never mind, have recorded it and will have to watch it when he's gone out tomorrow.
  • Joy and Fabio are funny "stop walking, your giving me a headache"

Bless him xx
  • I know! That was funny! She's a moody one! Have you heard her moaning about her plants and hanging baskets yet?! WTF?! You're about to have a baby, get your priorities right woman!
  • Lol yeah I know, shes hilarious.

Not sure I would e happy if OH didnt come into theatre with me, do feel sorry for him tho as she seems to be having digs at him all the time xxx
  • the funniest part was when she said "no more gas and air im as high as a f*****g kite" lol! and said to her partner "i f*****g hate you" ha! xxx
  • That girl was soooooo annoying! Talk about drama queen! Did feel awful though when the heart rate dropped! Poor thing!

I loved giving birth, I was so calm and had the best labour experience! I can't wait to do it again!

That joy was cracking me up! Her chocolate throwing strop was hilarious! Lol

xx
  • I'm just about to watch it now - I recorded it on Sky+ last night! I'm not even past the intro and I'm bubbling already. I'm so so so so sooooooooooo scared that it'll never be me image
  • how lovely was that midwife they were questioning

think joy was a bit late in saying shes not sure if she wants a baby they were only doing it because everyone else was having one....erm its a baby not a tattoo!!!

• think joy was a bit late in saying shes not sure if she wants a baby they were only doing it because everyone else was having one....erm its a baby not a tattoo!!!

I was so shocked when she said that!
  • I hope she was in a stroppy/shocked mood and thats not really her. She did look sad about the mc, so im sure she's not bad...the pillow thing was funny though!!!

x x x
  • Thought the husband in episode one was hilarious, my OH would be exactly the same. And as for the 20yr old this week, OMG, grow up!! Looking forward to next week,, hasn't put me off yet!!
  • Thought the husband in episode one was hilarious, my OH would be exactly the same. And as for the 20yr old this week, OMG, grow up!! Looking forward to next week,, hasn't put me off yet!!
  • Bit controversial but I actually felt quite sorry for the 20 year old. She was obviously panicking and not coping very well with the pain. Admittedly though she wasn't helping herself. I thought it was funny that she told her bf that she f***ing hated him! It looked like he just couldn't cope with the whole thing and I don't blame him! She was like the girl from the exorcist!

That woman Joy was hilarious though! Bit annoyed when she was talking about how she didn't know if she wanted a baby and how she liked her freedom too much. Should've thought of that before!
  • Love this series. I think the 20yr old was really not prepared at all and was working against her body rather than with it. Having said that noone can prepare you for that pain and everything you read/prepare goes out the window. (I only laboured for a few hours and got to 3cm before awful situation happened but remember thinking how the hell can I cope with this for hours on end. Was measured to be 1cm and I could have cried as contractions were every few minutes.
    Thought Joy was just fed upup and I couldn't blame her really. Think she was just panicking about the huge change that was going to happen.
    Can't wait for next week!
  • yep totally agree that she wasnt prepared at all and her panacking about it wasnt doing her any good either,but then it is hard to tell a woman in labour to do anything lol

I kept apologising to my husband lol dont even no why :lol:

what i did also say is she was lucky she got to stay there with them being so busy,i was sent home at 2cm,then spent a whole day at home in bed with it
  • Agree justmarried, she'd been in hospital for 4 days so no wonder she was fed up! I'm sure on the first day there all she was thinking about was the baby. Her rant about the pillows was funny though!
  • I thought it was hilarious! I'm sure the 20year old's mum would be so proud that Ed said 'OMG it was really nice, your mum just came out & gave me a hug. I think thats the 1st time she'd ever done that when she's not been drunk!!!!!)

Genius! :lol: xx