Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFN Expected though!

I cant believe I tested myself this morning as Im only on day 24 and for some reason I woke up this morning and thats all I could think about. I was disapointed when it was BFN but now I dont know why as it shouldnt show up yet anyway if I was preggers! I think Im getting slightly obsessed and am trying to read every single sign my body is giving me! I am only on my 1st month ttc and probably shouldn't be so hopeful that'll I catch this quickly! I guess I really either want my af to arrive or to find out if I am pg before next Thurs as Im off on holiday and want to go Scuba diving which you cant do if pg (I would rather I was pg than go diving though!) but it would be good to know one way or the other.
Oh I guess I ll just have to play the waiting game, but its sooooo hard!
xxxxxxx

Replies

• Know how you feel guineapig, last month was first time for us, but no luck- would have had some explaining to do to relatives though as DH was supposedly incapcitated by emergency appendix/hernia op and was told to rest for six weeks, but cruelly I couldn't wait that long!:lol: Anyway, day 15 today and got pos ov last night so if that worked (really hope so) then I've got about 13 days to find out!:roll:
  • I know how you both feel, on day 18/30. I had pos ov test on saturday and now its driving me mad waiting another week and a half to est. I am also on my first official month of ttc,but find myself trying to read what changes are happening to my body. Dont know how other people cope on the 6+ ttc. Fingers crossed that it eill be first time lucky for us guinepig, and second for you amy x
  • Morning ladies,

Know what you mean - I am on day 27/33 (month 1 so not sure how regular I am) and haven't tested yet. Was getting twinges and slightly odd feelings a couple of days ago but feel completely normal today - not a single sign, so feeling pessimistic.

Think I might test on Sunday (day 29) but hubby reckons I should wait til next Friday so I'm proper late - is he insane!?!? image) I've got a couple of First Response tests waiting in the drawer but am scared... 33 years old and never done a pregnancy test before (always such a belt & braces sensible girl!)

Fingers crossed all round! xx
  • hi girls
    i am on my 3rd month of trying and i think the 1st month is the hardest because you kinda just expect it to happen first time but good luck to you all xxx