Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi everyone im back

hi ladies im just back from my hols and i thought i would just check and see what everyones doing, any bfp yet? hi gayle, claire, amanda, jane , candygirl, aeris and everyone else how you all doing ?
look forward to hearing everyones (good!)news

love leighxxx

Replies

• wow thats a great weight loss in that short space of time, how did you do it? i would have to chop a leg off!! its taken me about 8 weeks to loose 8 pound!!
    vikki xx
  • hi jane so sorry about the pcos but good that you can still have babies i am going to start ttc again soon am feeling super broody but have to wait a wee bit longer. your doing really well with the weight loss im a shit dieter im hopelessly addicted to my husbands cooking esp roasts and i have zero willpower so i always end up with extra mash potato i would love to lose a bit of weight though. where are you going on your hols love? leighxxx
  • hi Leigh,great to hear from you.no BFP for me yet.2nd month of using my fertility monitor,so im keeping my fingers crossed xxxxxxxx
  • Hi Leigh, glad to hear you had a great time on holiday. Sarah, I'm jealous of your will power, I could stand losing a stone!! Good luck and fingers crossed for a baby boom xxxx
  • hi leigh...hope you enjoyed your holidays...
    well...we're still here..im testing thursday if she doesnt show...not hopeful though image
    nice to have u back image ...hope we all get our bfps very soon
  • Hi Leigh

Hope you had a fab holiday, no BFP for me either i'm afraid, currently cd 14 for me (average has been 59 days this year!!!!) trying to remain chilled this month and determined not to test until day 35 at least!!!!

We'll see about that LOL

Den xx
  • Hi Leigh
    Hope you had a great holiday.
    BFP for me!!!!!!!!!! Yippee

Popcorn
    xxxxxxxxxx
  • yaaaaaaay well done popcorn hopefully its catching love leigh xxx