Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Can Bd'ing twice per day have the Opposite affects?

Hey Ladiesimage

Just a quick question... My CBFM shows that im a little more fertile today, I had a sneaky naughty lunch hour with my OH, as he is working away from tonight until early hours Fri. morning...so should I BD again tonight before he leaves or not, as we have already done it once today?

Hope everyone's doing ok? xxx

Replies

• I would say leave it as you have enough there for the egg. The next lot of swimmers with be very immature and prob wont be strong enough to get to the egg anyway.
    It will do know harm though as it wont effect the pserm already there. It will however take longer for the sperm to grow again.
    I hope that makes sence as im awful at explaining things.

You should watch "The great sperm race". Its on youtube and very interesting xxx
  • hiya image i wouldnt worry about bd again, well obvs u can if u want, but dont make urself if u dont wanna, lol. what cd are u on? xxxx

ps sorry the massive message on fb is sooo confusing and fast i miss half of it, so i think i may just stick to staying on here! waaaay to confusing otherwise lol xxxx
  • Lol Mrs Mee...yeh i only tend to catch half the conversation on FB.

Thanx Baby love, yeh i get what you meanimage

Mrs Me, Im on CD9 but i tend to ovulate around day 12...which will be thursday. But My Oh will be home early hours Fri. morning...so will BD before he sleeps?
    However my Ov dates may change this month as it's the 1st time I've used a CBFM

xxx
  • yeah exactly! lol. then i reply, but by the time it shows up, everyones onto a different topic lol. good plan image
  • yeah i miss alot of it..lol ...least we now know who everyone is, its nice to put a face to people.x
  • I havent had the patience to watch the great sperm race but maybe I should so I understand the process a little better?!
    If it was me and I could be bothered I think i'd bd again just to be sure! And then as soon as he gets back from working away! xx
  • I havent had the patience to watch the great sperm race but maybe I should so I understand the process a little better?!
    If it was me and I could be bothered I think i'd bd again just to be sure! And then as soon as he gets back from working away! xx