Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The Loose Women (official thread..part 3)

Replies

• Oh b-k, I so know the mind game she likes to play!!! Still in wiv a chance tho huni, not over til the witch shows!!
    Well I usually get a peak today, but I still got a low on my cbfm? Perhaps the upset if my grandad has messed me up a bit? Really hope my cycle doesn't complety change, as oh & I both have next week off 2gether!!

Xxx
  • I wrote a reply earlier but BE ate it. GRRR!

feeling much better today, I have decided to try acupuncture this month to help with ov and my sore shoulder. Also bought some preseed and ov sticks off ebay. DH is going to take a man supplement! And going to follow smep so fingers crossed! Also thinking about booking a cheeky night in a hotel to relax during ov! YAY!

BK - hope AF/BFP come soon, waiting is horrible isn't it? Was pleased in a way that this was one of my shorter cycles so i didn't have the wait!

Lianne - hope you're feeling better? I am sure OV will happen, try not to worry too much and just go with the flow.

Mr me- did you book in with the doctor in the end?xx
  • hey ladies,
    been a while since i posted on here as still getting lows on cbfm so nothing new to report.
    hows everyones weekend been?
    i had a fab bday fri. but an emotional day today, my cat passed away in the night (lived with my mum and dad) im totally gutted image

xxx
  • So sorry to hear about your cat kels, it's really hard losing a pet isn't it? Hugs xx

BK - any news yet?

Lianne - any news on the peak?
    xx
  • Aww Kels, im sorry too hun, how you feeling today? No BV still no AF was due on Friday im not testing again though cos i only did one yesterday with the cheapy test strips and got a BFN so gonna wait for AF to come, i have a feeling it wont be long image xxxx
  • fingers crossed for u bk xxx

im a bit better today - just so gutted image xxx
  • evening, AF still hasn't come, so im gonna wait and see if shes here in the morning and if not im gonna buy a test, can anyone recommend one? I have tried the cheapy strips and had BFN, however Keri Anne, said she had BFN on these and then got a BFP the same day using a supermarket bought HPT - what do you ladies think? last Thursday I had blood when once when I wiped and thats it, however should have been due on Friday???? xxxx
  • Hi ladies, I got a high yesterday n 2day so hoping il get my peaks tomorrow and wed? We have bd wed, sat,mon (today) so been doing it every other day, if I get my 1st peak tomorrow il bd 3 days (I may have 2 do 4 days in a row) as I was hoping to miss a day then do it again, but my oh is away again from Fridayimage

so how's everyone doing? Any news? Xxx
  • Hi ladies, I got a high yesterday n 2day so hoping il get my peaks tomorrow and wed? We have bd wed, sat,mon (today) so been doing it every other day, if I get my 1st peak tomorrow il bd 3 days (I may have 2 do 4 days in a row) as I was hoping to miss a day then do it again, but my oh is away again from Fridayimage

so how's everyone doing? Any news? Xxx
  • Hi Lianne, my AF still isn't here, have tested and got BFN - Boooo!! Im really skinto this week but have a fiver in my purse and cant decided whether to go and buy a HPT or just leave it now, as i said before the tests I have used are those cheap dipstick ones xx
  • not sure what you should do bk - I'd wait a little longer and keep doing the cheap ebay tests maybe?

lianne - good news about cbfm - I am hoping it works better for me this month! I am sure you wlll get enough bding done don't worry!! 4 days in a row is dedicated!!xx
  • Hey Girlies!

How are you all today?

Sorry to see that some of you have been having a hard time recently....

I'm on CD30 today and was due AF on CD27/28, did a FR on CD28 and was negative so just waiting on her showing.... B-K I reckon shes playing the same mind games with me as she is with you image boo! Just want to start again already...

Needing some PMA xxx
  • Hi Ladies, just signed in quick to let you know that AF has come - boooooooooooo!!! 4 days later than usual the little minx, feel gutted but also relieved as the BFN were stressing me out!! so guess this is CD1 and onto month 4 we go! Was gonna give this month a miss as getting wed in Dec, but decided now i dont care, I want a baby too much to be messing about with months on and off so just gonna go for it, OH is working at home next week so should get plenty of UPSI in image xxx

[Modified by: BroodyKate on August 09, 2010 08:37 PM]

• awh BK so sorry to hear u didnt get ur bfp but at least now she is here u can destress about it all.
    big hugs babe and good for u just going for it i say xxx
  • Ahhhhh....another bloody high on my cbfm... I always get my peaks on cd10 &cd11!! I'm on cd12 now, getting a little worried as my oh has had the week off (so that we were covered, as his shifts usually mess ttc up) and he's off to work away on Friday!! I'm really hoping that I getmy peak tomorrow?

Also was wondering if any of you lovely ladies ever get low tummy cramps while u bd...I did this morning, was really quite painful,then a kind of dull tummy ache after you've finished?
    Bk- sorry to hear your af has arrivedimage it's such a horrible feeling, but at least your not waiting around...I hate that more than af I think? Xx
  • sorry for bfn bk image

lianne, i had low tummy cramps while bd just b4 af i think it was coz my cervix were really low, so urs may be too?

so results of docs, may need ur help ladies, lol. im going for 21 day bloods, and cd3 bloods, to see if im oving, im on cd7 atm, also have to have an internal examintaion? whats that? does it hurt what does it involve? so gotta book those, also hubs has to do a sperm test lol. does he have to do that at the docs? or can he do it at home? so see where it goes from there really? anyone else done this? im nervous!

• Hello All! I got a faint posive today image) fingers crossed that means I can join DIA

hope to see lots of you following me, sending lots of babydust xxxx
  • Hey ladies I finally got my 1st peakimage just in time woohoo!! Xxx
  • yay lianne for ur peak! finally! lol

coco! woohoo how many dpo are u? xxx
  • Hey mrsme - I'm not sure.... I thought I ov'd CD14 which would make me 16DPO, but I had ewcm CD19 so if it was then i'd be 11DPO (never used OPKs)

fingers crossed its a sticky one

Co xx