Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Too much bd?

We've bd'd six times in the last week! Not been this active since we conceived ds1! We only took saturday night off because we'd been out for dinner and were too full!

I'm slightly worried that we're doing it too much, but I'm reluctant to do it any less, partly in case we miss the right day, and partly because I'm having a great time. The pill really supressed my libido and it's come back with a vengeance!

Replies

• lol i think go for it ttc should be fun and it sounds like you have lots - of fun that is hahahaha :lol:
  • well they do say that bd'ing every day reduces sperm levels very slightly but who knows. we've tried the every other day approach, the every 2 day approach and the every day approach and still no luck image
  • Lots of things say to only do it every second day, but in the month that we actually conceived we did it twice in one day and were all the time so who knows image there are conflicting theories on this. Main thing is to just enjoy yourself which clearly you areimage Good luck.
  • If you're enjoying it - then go for it! x