Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

SMEP 9BFPs so far!!!

15678911»

Replies

• Hi ladies,

Could someone please explain the SMEP plan to me as I would love to try this this month am roughly CD2 but have been having a weird period this month so am not gonna be totally sure when am going to be ov but am armed with OPK's and might go buy some preseed too.

Thanks xx
  • hi sparkling diamond, i've just started month 2 of SMEP and am a total convert! it just makes you feel like you're taking control and doing everything you can. anyway, its fairly straightforward, you're supposed to BD every other day starting from CD8 and do OPKs from day 10. when you get a +ve result you BD that night and 2 nights after (so 3 in a row) then skip a night then BD one more time.
    heres the website about it anyway:
    http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm
    xxx
  • I'm symptom spotting like mad at the mo, hubby has even joined in! lol!

8dpo at the moment, keeping everything crossed at the moment that AF stays away. Good luck to you girls too xxx
  • Thanks C&C will have a look at that hun am roughly CD2 at the moment been having an odd af this month.

• Thanks C&C will have a look at that hun am roughly CD2 at the moment been having an odd af this month.