Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

SMEP 9BFPs so far!!!

Replies

• I've been feeling quite wet down below and I'm only on day 7? Did a opk and I had a not quite positive line? I usually ov near the end of the cycle so isn't it early to have a strong line?x
  • Hello girlies,

I'm on day 10, still got loads of pma. Hubby was thinking
    Of babynames last night-so I think he is equally excited.

I used my zestica spray for the first time, used two sprays,
    Its quite watery and anymore then that would be far two much I think!

How's everyone getting on? I saw another smep bfp in another room

X x
  • hi baby princess - I started the plan yesterday too! AF due 29 December ..good luck everyone x
  • Hello everyone, it's CD10 for us as well today, getting so excited about this already.

Oh i also bought some pregnacare which is BOGOF in Superdrug at the moment just to let you all know.

Fingers crossed for everyone and cant wait to see more BFP's with this egg and spoon race, lol xxx

:\)
  • Hi ladies - Im on CD16 and no smiley face yet....feeling a bit down...I just wish the smiley face would hurry up and appear!!
  • Don't worry, I've heard of many girls who never have a smiley face
    And get their bfp! I don't ov until day 19 so end up with only ten day lp
    So I've upped my b6 to 100mg a day from 50mg,
    Stephy we will be bump buddies too image

• We are following the SMEP too!! CD 13 for me today - only month 2 of ttc and first month charting temp so not too sure when I OV but have been BDing every other day so we're in with a chance. AF due 22nd - would love to be able to test on Xmas day and get a BFP!
    H x
  • Fingers crossed!! I think we will have loads of bfps on this post!
  • Thank you baby-princess for your message - that does make me feel a bit better. We have been trying every other day aswell. This is my 3rd month of ttc. I was holding a friends new born this morning and my precious son was just tooo gorgeous. He is 23 months old and he just wanted to give her big kisses and was stroking her cheek!! My heart just melted!!
  • Bronz I sure you will get your bfp this month...
    What a good xmas present for your little un, a brother or sister image
    Ive been on month 10 of trying tho its the first time
    Im doing the Smep, i really hope it works!
    Hopefully the zestica and vits will improve my chances as after the m/c's we are desperete xxx
  • Hi, i have been almost two years I am so banking on this to work! have a good feeling about it I think you will all send me luck....
    I get my smiley face on day 15.
    It is hard all this trying and when you find another tip or hnt from someone it really gives you hope !
  • mollie its definately your turn this month image
    The way i feel is that ive had tests which show me to be ok, Im covering all bases with my b6 and zestica so how can it not work!! image

Im sure i nwill have my typically no pma slump in the two week wait but im trying to remain positive for now x x x
  • ahh thank you and yours too ! I have tested fine too and the crazy thing is after we got married in Aug 07 I was PG by the october byt had MC after 12 weeks,,, I was convinced it would be that easy again .
    well we are cycle twins so if you have a slump just moan to me !!
    Imagine if we both had good news at Xmas!
  • Hi ladies!

I am sort of doing the SMEP, I haven't got any opk and my first AF off the pill took 8 weeks, so I don't know if my 2nd AF will be on time, but I am on CD 10 and have already BD on CD7 and CD9, planning to BD on CD11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18 and 20 to hopefully cover all bases!!! This is my first month properly ttc, does that sound right?!

Good luck to you all, I really really hope you all get your xmas beans! xxx
  • AF has found me, I'll be joining you! Day 3 today, looking forward to it! lol! xxx
  • im doing smep too!! xx
  • Welcome siany, cass and magpie, can't wait to read about your bfp's!

• Just wanted to bump this up xxx

:\)
  • How's everyone doing so far? I've got a rotten cold on the way, its day 12 x
  • Aaah no baby-princess - that is not good at all!!
    Hope you feel better soon!!
    I am on day 17 and still no smiley face which is driving me mad!! But still trying every other day - in hope!!