Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

SMEP 9BFPs so far!!!

Replies

• grrrr why do my posts sometimes disappear!

Bronz, have yo had a cycle b4 where you have pin pointed ov? i sometimes get sore boobs n need to be alot when i ov, have you had that?xx
  • grrrr why do my posts sometimes disappear!

Bronz, have yo had a cycle b4 where you have pin pointed ov? i sometimes get sore boobs n need to be alot when i ov, have you had that?xx
  • flaming thing!!!!!
  • lol bp your welcome hun.xxx

bronz i think that as well. i came off pill last year but we had to stop ttc for a while durin the time we werent ttc i was still charting my cycles and can remember loads of ewcm but really not as much now. although i did read grapefruit juice and epo helps. so ive been taking epo and im going to try drinking grapefruit juice i had bought red grapefruit juice but couldnt drink it so ive got other stuff for tomorrow to try,xxx

• hiya, sorry i haven't read the whole post but just wanted to say thatr i've started with SMEP this month too and am going to be testing on the 22nd! don't know if you ladies have found this but Its really increased my PMA as i feel like i'm doing everything i can and i (hopefully) won't be too disappointed if i'm not pregnant this month because at least i'll know we gave it our best shot! xx
  • Well, went to bed last night and at one am, hubby woke me up to bd. So I hope I still have a chance! I've got very sore boobies this morning :/ I'm guess that ov day must be today? My opk isn't as strong as the last three have been but I'd say still on positive. Good luck with gerring your bfp cookies, angel does epo work? X x
  • Hi Baby-Princess and Angel - thanks soo much for your replies. I really battle to pin-point ovulation, except for the ewcm. I dont have sore boobs or need the loo allot - actually yesterday they were a bit sore, but for a total of like 5 minutes - i felt like i was getting lots of shocks. So as you guys said, will just carry on with the smep plan and see what happens. We did try again last night, so that was 3 nights in a row, and then will skip today and try again tomorrow.

When do you guys do your opk's?

Good one BP - glad you got in a session last night - or should I say early hours of this morning!! He he!!

Wouldnt it be great if we all got our BFP and are in the forums together!! It would be soooo coool!!
  • Hi .. Day 14 of plan for me.. OV on day 12 . I did the test in the afternoon so BD day 12, 13 and tonight.. Poor hubby is shatered! not as young as he used to be....
    As long as he does not jump on me during X factor!

I agree with bronze really given it a good try this month. I really want that BFP at Xmas as my hubby lost his Dad two months ago, it woud make this a happy xmas for him and his mum.
    good luck everyone !

[Modified by: MollieA on December 12, 2009 11:56 AM]

• aww mollie really hope you get your bfp this month, along with the rest of us.xxxx

well done bp for waking him u, i woke mine as well i was cd10 and it was our first since cd6 coz lo has been ill. so im offically started. i will start opk's tomorrow coz i have long cycles.

bronz i only use opk's month about but usually do them when i com ein from work about teatime.xx

i take epo for my pms along with vitamin b6, has really helped my horrible pms, not sure about the ewcm but this month i upped my dose so time will tell.xxx
  • I take one bout 2ish and one at 8ish at night, I think we will all be in the due in forum togther! X
  • Iv done my opks, one bout 2ish and one at 8ish at night, I think we will all be in the due in forum togther! X
  • SMEP is in full swing today, it being day 8 for us! lol! (blushes) We even started looking at baby names this morning, although I don't want to jinx things!

Getting excited about christmas too!

Hope you lovely ladies are doing well! xxx
  • ooooooooooooh cass good luck. Me and hubby have been looking at names too, he is convinced he will get the xmas bfp!
  • You too baby P! It makes it more real looking at names doesn't it! Fingers crossed for our christmas bfps xxx
  • aww girls i really hope smep works for u all.xxx
  • any names yet?

for a girl we like Amber
  • Hmm, Nathaniel if its a boy and Phoebe if its a girl - possibly! lol! Amber is a lovely name.

Good luck to you too Angel. xxx

[Modified by: cass82 on December 12, 2009 06:55 PM]

[Modified by: cass82 on December 12, 2009 06:56 PM]

• i love the name amber and also freya.

boys names i like thomas
  • haha, no idea for a boy, its so much harder...

nathaniel is a lovely name x
  • we were the opposite when i have my lo. could have had octuplet boys and named them all but couldnt agree on girls.lol.got a feeling be the same when i fall again.xx