Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

SMEP 9BFPs so far!!!

Replies

• swimmers live up to five days, dont give up hope youve still done loads of bdancing at fertile time.xx
  • its because im so so desprete for this, its gonna make or break xmas, sad i know.....
  • really hove youve done it hun, keeping everything crossed for you and sending loads of pma.xxx
  • thanks, just wish you could test straight away, not wait 14 days just for heartbreak!
  • Good luck Baby-Princess, i'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you xxx
  • Hey BP, keep up your PMA, I've got my fingers crossed for you! Sending babydust your way! xxx
  • Hi Ladies,

I've just annouced my BFP on the Christmas pudding list and wonder if you could up-date this thread too. Although we didn't follow SMEP to the letter, we did BD on CD9, 12, 14, 25, 16 (OV'd on either CD 11 or 14). but if it wasn't for the SMEP I wouldn't have bothered bd-ing on CD 9 or 12, so I think it should be credited with helping

Good luck for all you ladies,

xxx
  • Congratulations arls0308!! That's fantastic news, hope you have a H&H 9 months xx
  • Thanks Dotty
    xxx
  • wooo well done x
  • Congratulations xx
  • Congratulations Arls - that is such stunning news!!

How are the rest of you ladies doing on here?? Its seems like ages since I have been here - probably only 2 days!!
    Tomorrow is 1 week till testing day for me - I am sooo excited, just dont know how I am going to get thru the next week - its going to drag bye!!
  • 2 days is too long bronz, i missed ya image
  • Ooh congrats arls!

I'm on cd10 today, get to poas of some kind lol! I love SMEP! xxx
  • Hi, im currently using the CBFM but also thinking of following this plan along side it.

Out of curiosity how long how you girls been trying for? More specifically how long for the girls that have got there BFP's?? I'm kinda hoping this is going to give me some mega hope by starting this aswell. xx
  • Hi Chook, this will be my third month. Sending you some babydust xxx
  • Thanks Cass, sending you some too. This is our 2nd month on CBFM and dont think it's worked this month so will do SMEP from Jan. Fingers crossed. x
  • Hi girls!

Good luck baby princess. Hope you get your Christmas bfp.

Well CD1 for me today. I've already marked each bd session in my diary - not that I'm obsessing or anything! Hubby has next week off work, up til the 29th, so we will be able to give it our best shot - even though I think I will ov while staying at my in-laws house! ARG and DOUBLE ARG!!

Sparkly Chrimbo baby dust to everyone.

xxSAra
  • lol! you'll just have to bd very very quietly! xxx
  • Thanks Baby-Princess...how have you been? When you testing?? I know this week is soooo going to drag!!