Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC Food Diary - Ladies Welcome :\) Part 2

Replies

• Hi ladies,

I just wanted to post and say I will join you after xmas as I am finding the temptation at xmas too hard.........hence we have our internal xmas party at work tomorrow and each year we all bring loads in so I am going to be scoffing my face tomorrow....he he:lol::lol:

New Year, New Start and hopefully a XMAS BFP....still waiting xx

imageimage

• hi ladies
    was my first day off today and was sitting at home watching the snow fall and it was so beautiful? Did you all get some snow too?

today I had
    fruit and fibre
    2satsumas
    carrots with hummus
    cod and corn fish cakes(self made)
    6chocolate biscuits

1.5L of water and herbal tea
    well, I think I was pretty good but no exercise image

am 14dpo today and was expecting AF this morning but only had very little spotting overnight and nothing since...I know it could be implantation but I think AF is just playing games ...

gonna do my xmas baking tomorrow so I'll be munching all day LOL

hope everybody has a nice evening
    xxx
  • hi girls, bb i havent seen her on, she probably just needs some time to herself.xxx

i am cd16 so bd tonight. im having lots of ov pains opk's still neg so think i be oving near the weekend.

shuck i will be doing some baking tomorrow too. i made the xmas cake a few weeks ago so going to have to decorate it over the weekend.xxx

well today i have had

cup of tea x 2
    small bowl of chips and cheese
    can diet pepsi
    packet choc buttons
    2 crusty rolls with chicken fillets on them.
    glass of cola

bb thanks for reminding me about gavin and stacy i keep forgetting and end up having to watch bbc i player.xx
  • morning girls
    angel, hope you managed to BD and that will have a BFP in 2weeks time

I didn't want to wait and see if AF would make up her mind so I jumped on OH and half an hour later she was there full flow, at least like that I don't convince myself that it could have been implantation spotting yesterday
    and am now looking forward to my next OV date, it's new years eve and Oh and me are just having a nice film night at home...so gonna be looking for some naughty ones LOL

am off to do some hoovering now and then some more shopping for ingredients for later

what are you making angel?

xxx
  • Morning Ladies,

What happened with mrslolly? I think i remember her getting a BFP then losing it, am i right???

Well yesterday i had the day off work to decorate, woke up with a blasted cold!!! So i did all the decorating (wallpapering) tidied everything and just sat down to have a rest and the electric went off for an hour and it was sooooooooo cold!!! Plus it had been snowing so decided to take the dog for a walk and nearly fell over numerous times. I also dropped his lead one of the times and because the whole village was in darkness i couldn't see him. He is a white dog but he had his jacket on which blended with the dark and his legs blending with the snow!!!

So i had to just stand still and shout "choccy" because he likes chocolate and he soon came running up to me!!!

All i had yesterday was
    spoonful of tuna mayo in a tortilla wrap
    packet of wotsits x2
    homemade ham and pineapple pizza.
    and about 4 cans of diet tango

i was sooooooooooo thirsty but woke up this morning with an aching face and really snotty :\( and i had a crap sleep cause i kept getting hot and then cold.

Still no sign of OV, i think i am CD23 or 24 now and still on a high on my CBFM and not been BDing very much so my Xmas bean is a big fat no no!!!!!!! xx

Shuck fingers crossed for that little bean!!!!!!! x
  • aww hun sorry your feeling horrible. im sure mrslolly had a chem preg, its must be such a horrible thing. hope she feels well enough to come on soon.xxx

its so hard to bd when your feeling ill aint it. my lo has been ill so i have had no sleep and oh has it and we have really had to push ourselves to bd luckily we are on smep with no pos opk yet so it only every second night at the mo, good luck hun, hope you get a peak soon and get some bd done.xx

shuck keeping everything crossed she hasnt turned up yet.xxx

today so far i have eaten

cup of tea and crumpet
    glass of orange juice.
  • oh tink, so sorry to hear that you are unwell and no peak either, I don't use CBFM so not so clued up about it but am sure I heard about people getting BFP without getting a peak, so keeping my fingers crossed

AF arrived last night and am not too down really, would love to be pg but my mum conceived both me and my sis in winter so perhaps I do the same...after all now that it is so cold I will spend lots of time close to DH LOL

xxx
  • had another lazy me day because DH is at work image
    did some more shopping, walked around enjoying the snow and baked quite a bit

I had
    fruit and fibre
    2satsumas
    veggie stir fry with rice noodles
    now munching carrots with hummus and some fruit salad
    also tried 3of the cookies I made

kind of lost my appetite because I need so much less energy now that I am on holidays.

what is everybody's plan for the weekend?
    xxx
  • hi hun,
    i had my tae and crumpet this morning
    cup of tea and turkey & cranberry on wholemeal bread
    2 marshmallows
    sesame breadstick
    crumpet
    spag bol & 3 slices of garlic bread
    poured a glass of wine but only half drunk just not in the mood for it.

im on works night out tomorrow and hopefully a quiet weekend with a bit of wrapping and delivering the last of my cards.xxxx
  • Evening Ladies,

Shuck I'm sorry she got you hun but at least you have lots of PMA image

Well I've not seen OH since about 7am :cry:

I didn't finish work until 4 and he was at work til 8 then he came home, ate his tea and has gone to the pub, I'm missing him :cry:

Today I have been really bad :roll:
    Cheerios
    Chip cob with beans and cheese
    3xroses chocolates
    Chicken kebab with salad, chilli and garlic mayo and a hand full of chips

Now I'm sat round at my sisters (with the laptop, yes sad... Her OH has just said he feels like he is in Comet or something because she's on her and I'm on mine :lolimage with a pint of Fosters and blackcurrent. I'll be pished by the time I get to the end of it :lol:

Hope everyone is ok and looking forward to the weekend image And can I just add we had a touch of snow yesterday and nothing since and I'm gutted!!

Dear Santa, I didn't get my BFP so can I please have some snow :lol: xx
  • hi everybody, hope we are all having a good weekend up to now

my OH is finally off for two days now, he had to walk home from work yesterday because all the buses had been cancelled...5miles in the snow...poor him, made him yummy tea when he was home image

here is what I had yesterday
    fruit and fibre
    hand full of grapes
    pear
    LOTS of cookies(I was baking and I HAD to try... LOL)
    1 carrot with a little hummus
    green Thai chicken curry with rice

well, the cookies where bad but I skipped lunch because I was already full.
    Also had about 2L of water and herbal tea and walked 2miles in the lovely snow

gonna spend today decorating my cookies and making some more perhaps and cuddle DH lots and curl up on the sofa reading book or watching DVD

have a nice Sunday everybody
    xxx
  • well girls, i have been really really bad.

yesterday i was so busy i ate

cup of tea
    crumpet
    cup of tea
    party sausage roll
    another cup tea
    2 choc digestives and yet another cup of tea
    i then went to my work do, drank to much wine
    for dinner i ate
    prawn cocktail & 1/2 my dinner which was roast beef and potatoes.

today i am veery very very hungover and have ben very ill. "note to self, do not go out drinking on am empty stomach really not good"

so today i have had lots of coca cola (only thing keeping the sickness away
    1 cherry bakewell
    some choc buttons.
    oh is making dinner which is sausage casserole so now im feeling a bit better i cant wait for that.

hope everyone else is having a better sunday.lol.
    on a positive note i got a pos opk today, only thing is i now have to muster the energy to bd.lol.xxxx
  • Evening Ladies,

Has everyone got lots of snow? We have image

Yesterday I had a saugsage roll and lots of cobs, crisps, mini sausage rolls, quiche, cake etc as OH's mum did a little tea party thing and I didn't have anything else in the day.

Today I have had a pot noodle, snickers, few thorntons chocolates and tonight we are having Dominos pizza - if they will deliver in this weather!!

I've been looking after my sisters LO today while they have been finishing their xmas shopping and OH was at work, we've had a lovely day playing and watching the snow image Hope everyone else has had a lovely weekend xx
  • Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is well. Well i am full of cold at the moment and it is awful. Hardly had any sexy time because of this but last night i got lucky image

Well all over the weekend i have eaten
    Saturday
    bacon sandwich
    gammon, roasties, boiled potatoes, carrots, peas, cabbage, yorkshire pud, gravy from toby carvery
    latte
    diet tango
    prawn cocktail with brown bread

sunday
    trad breakfast - bacon, toast, egg x 1, beans
    2 slices of pizza, chips and coleslaw
    5 roses chocs

i am just craving crap at the moment, still not got a peak on my CBFM and atm it is just going straight over my head when i get a high because i just cba when it is so close to xmas.

xxx
  • hi girls, well i managed to bd as i felt much better after my sausage casserole.lol. have to say still not 100% even today. only good thing about it is i now have a great excuse for not drinking in my 2ww, im just going to tell people i cant face it after my hangover.lol.

ok well today i have eaten

cup of tea
    carton of orange
    oatie cereal bar
    can of coke
    bar of dairymilk
    tin of lentil soup
    2 slices wholemeal bread
    cool doritos
    2 choc digestives
    breaded chicken steak
    a few chips dipped in mayo
    some more cool doritos
    glass of graefruit juice
    glass of milk

im on my second fertile day so it should be ov tomorrow.

hope everyone is well.xxx
  • Hey Lovely Ladies,

Well this morning i POAS for my CBFM and got a low. It is now CD28 and i got my first high on CD13 of this cycle and my last high was CD27 - no peak for me :cry:

Hardly BD'ed and not actually wanting to POAS (HPT) so i will probably just leave it and wait for AF to rear her horrible head!!! I have a really bad chest today - aching like mad after all my coughing so hopefully i will feel better for Xmas. I can just concentrate on stuffing my face until the new year now image and fingers crossed OH has got me a Wii/Wii Fit for Xmas so i can exercise!!!

Well yesterday i had
    2 pears
    plum
    2 clementines
    tomato and mozzarella pasta (little bowl full)
    packet of beef hula hoops
    ham sandwich
    coffee 1s ssmilk
    juice
    2 cheese on toast
    corned beef sandwich
    salt and vinegar walkers crisps

I am craving junk food - this usually happens around OV and AF. I just want to eat bread, crisps, vegetables, pasta, meat, potatoes, fruit, treacle sponge pudding, cheesecake and much more ....these are the things i am craving!! Roll on Xmas day - i want a big fat dinner!!! Although saying that i will probably hardly eat any after having to cook it all!!!

Well today we are having our "works lunch" - the boss swanned off on a cruise without getting us anything so we are ordering a chinese into the office (there is only 3 of us) and we have a cake for afters and some bucks fizz LOL so today i will have been a NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!

xxxxx
  • good for you tink, hun im sorry there was no peak on the cbfm this month.

i cant wait for xmas dinner either, its my favourite dinner ever.

we have so much snow now. i was going to go out to buy food but i cant.

today i have eaten

cup of tea
    1/2 banana
    2 satsumas
    2 slices wholemeal bread
    full tin of beans
    cup of tea
    homemade pizza

is everyone excited now only 3 more sleeps.xxx
  • It doesn't really feel like Xmas is here for me, probably because i have no little ones running around and OH and i keep arguing because i am doing nothing but tidy, cook, clean etc while i am ill and all he does is lay on the sofa and fall asleep and then go to bed. And then i get a funny look when i get the laptop out, not happy with him atm! I am just fed up of been taken for granted....then he tried telling me i have fluffing OCD because i tidy the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting pains in my lower abdo but that means nothing really!!!
    Well today i had

2 pears
    fillet steak in black bean sauce with garlic and peppers
    spponful of fried rice
    a few chips
    crispy noodles (they looked like instant ones and werent very nice)
    2 mini spring rolls
    2 wantons
    2 prawn toast
    spoonful of seaweed
    mixed veg
    slice of cake
    glass of bucks fizz
    bag of crisps

naughty i know but...... WHO CARES???????????? image

xxx
  • aww tink, i get a bit like that sometimes, i have a blow up with oh regular about not doing much. he gets better for a few days but jut goes back in the end. dont think i will ever win.

your lunch sound lovely, we are having indian tomorrow night i cant wait i dont even bother watching what i eat at xmas time, its for enjoying and worrying about in the new year,xxxxxx
  • :lol: i know what you mean angel. where are BB and shuck lately???
    yeah the lunch was yummy but the problem i find with chinese is it can be very salty sometimes and then i am sooooo thirsty afterwards. well i got up this morning and CBFM had blown me out, i tell you, i get a low and thats it, it wants nothing to do with me anymore!!!!
    i am sad today as i am the only one at work, the lady who works with me is off for the day, i feel like i am the only person in the world at work. i won't say working :lol: because i am on here atm!!!

Ooh 2 sleeps until Xmas, i bet your little one is excited angel!!! xx