Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC Food Diary - Ladies Welcome :\) Part 2

Replies

• I am here I am here *waves* the stupid internet broke and I was so scared that they wouldn't fix it before Xmas because I use skype to speak to my family.

well, xmas seems to really have arrived as nobody seems to care about how much they eat any more...so I am sorry to say that I actually lost my appetite and have lost 3lb in the last 5days because I did so much house work and went on long walks and also swimming...

I can't remember exactly what I had on the days I wasn't on but in was only self made main courses, mostly fruit for lunch and some cookies in between.

What are you girls having for Xmas dinner?
    We are having
    cheesebites, vol au vents and spring rolls for starter
    Turkey with roast tatties and veg
    macarons au chocolat

it's going to be spread out, the starters will be lunch, then the main course at about 5pm and then the desert as soon as we can face more food LOL

I am sooo excited now oooooh
  • hey shuck!
    i am so excited about xmas too! have you finished work yet? i dont finish till lunchtime tomorrow, but we arent doing much (hence me being on here!)

our xmas day food will consist of:

brekky:
    ham, eggs and buccks fizz (YUM! - my fave part of the day)

lunch/dinner:
    roast pheasant with piggies in blankets and veg and pots

pud:
    GU chocolate pud with mint choc chip ice cream!

gunna be such a fatty after this!!!! xx
  • Yay *waves* hi shuck, havent heard from you in ages - sorry to hear about the internet, i cant live without it!!!

Good for you in losing 3lbs, i think i actually found what you have lost though image

Well for Xmas dinner we are having
    pate and toast (posh toast - oooh get me) for starter
    chicken (boooo, OH wouldn't have anything else), veg, potatoes, yorkshire pud (i love em so i am having them regardless), stuffing, pigs in blankets and gravy.
    not sure about dessert, i wanted to bake a cake to have (in the shape of a xmas tree) so i might do that and take it to my parents in the aft. I never have enough room for dessert after i have had my starter and dinner!!!

xxx
  • I finished work and classes last Thursday and not starting again til 11/01, poor you for still having to work

your xmas food sounds yummy, I gonna be huge after mine but still going swimming every day and a 4mile walk to church and back on xmas eve will hopefully help
    ....am also counting on my new Ann Summers clothes to help me burn some energy LOL

Tink, a cake in tree shape sounds really nice, what kind of cake are you making?

xxx
  • hi girls,

tink my lo is very excited but i think i am more about her pressies.lol.

we are having the whole xmas turkey and trimmings, i cannot wait, i get so frustrated when ive eaten too much and i cant eat anymore, xmas is dinner is my favourite.yummmmmmm.

i have had a hectic day so im hoping tomorrow will be a little better, hubby is on hol now so going to spend tomorrow with him and lo.

today i have eaten

2 satsumas
    2 breadsticks and a small tub of hummous
    indian takeway (chicken bhuna, nann & rice)
    it was so yummy
    2 glasses of cola.
  • hi everybody
    took the turkey out earlier and am already feeling full LOL
    there is so much food in the xmas day section of my fridge(had to make that so OH wouldn't eat any of it before) that only looking at it makes me full...totally lost my appetite since work finished

today I had:
    fruit and fibre
    3biscuits
    pear
    carrots with hummus
    12pringles
    4biscuits
    pork fillet with steamed potatoes

had 1.5L of water, went swimming but was mostly chilling in steam room and spa bath

went shopping in Tesco which was a nightmare, just wanted some milk and fruit and it was SO SO packed, people were queuing for shopping trolleys... I really hope that I have everything now because I really don't want to go back

2 more sleepses...woohoo image
  • hi girls
    I hope everybody had a great Christmas Day and had lots of food which nobody will ever know about, after all what you eat at Xmas doesn't count, right?

well, I came on here and had to dig out this thread :LOL: but I am more determined than ever to loose more weight
    so am off to the gym and then going for a walk later

xxx
  • hi girls, hoe everyone had a great xmas, i ate so much im not even writing it down, but as you sadi shuck, xmas food doesnt count.lol.

we had a fab day and having a quiet day today.

shuck im the ame as you determined to get back on track but i wont be starting till after new year.lol.xxxxxxxxxx
  • glad you had a fab day, angel, and are having nice boxing day

unfortunately my OH has to work today so am on my own but he has new years eve and new years day off YEAH...great timing also because I will OV on new years eve image

am not trying to loose weight until the new year either, just hope that I manage to exercise enough to not put on any

xxxx
  • aww hun thats nice timing.lol. good luck for new year.xxxxxxxx

im on my 2ww so all going well i wont be losing any weight at new year.lol.xxx
  • Hey Ladies,

Thought I should say hi and I hope that you all had a wonderful xmas image I've not been about much this past week, OH has been working loads of stupid hours so I've been at my sisters most of the time, eating lots of naughtyness :lol:

I missed you ladies very much and woll be back to catch up properly soon, OH will be finishing work soon so I am going to get ready to go out tonight image x
  • Evening everyone, i thought i should pop on here and say hello. I won't even attempt to tell you what i ate yesterday or today but it was all yummy and i am STILL hungry image god knows why, it usualy means AF or OV is en route when that happens. Been in Debenhams today in the sales and got a gorgeous handbag and jewellery box by Julien McDonald, OH couldn't see why i needed a new handbag after spending ??60 on one a month ago so i explained it all to him, men eh :roll:

I hope everyone had a fab day yesterday and i dont think we should write our food diarys until after new year now otherwise we will have to start another thread again :lol:

Well i am going for a bath now as i am still V V poorly and i swear i have broken all my ribs and my chest bone from all the coughing!!!!

Tink xxxxxxx
  • Hey Ladies,

Not going to put any food down, just wanted to see how everyone is? xx

• tink i think youre right no more food diary till the new year.lol.

well im 5dpo have no pma, i am feeling the exact same way i did last month so feeling pants at the moment i had geat hopes for us this month but its not to be image. anyway its crimbo time and im trying to keep my spirits up. hope everyone else is good.xxxxxxxxx
  • phew, glad I am not the only one who doesn't want to write down how bad I was...and no need to write down that I ate my xmas sweeties last night then :LOL:

am getting fed up with eating turkey every day but today will be the last YAY

am really relaxed this month because I am for once not doing 70hour weeks and am really hoping that that helps with TTC, OV time is coming up and I think I should be jumping on OH all the time but trying to kind of stick to SMEP

sending you some PMA angel and hope you feel better soon.

Enjoy the naughty (food) days everybody
    xxx
  • Hi Ladies.....sorry haven't been around, not been feeling too great. But I have lots of PMA now, but ive been so busy with running after LO over xmas that Ive not been bothered this month....i did ov this month though but DH & I only BD three times this month and wasn't even at the right times, so theres def no hope....which I think is a good thing for me really. We can start again in the New Year and hopefully we will get there.

Hope everyone else is well and you all had a great Christmas xxxx
  • Yay you are back mrslolly - new year new start as far as i am concerned. I hope your xmas went well xxxx
  • aww hun nice to see you back, i hope your feeling a bit btter. i think i will be joining you in the new year as i dont think this is our month. its a good time to start fresh and i hope you dont have to wait to long.xxxx

hope everyone is having a relaxing time.xxx
  • great to see you back on here mrslolly. glad you are better.
    hope everybody enjoys the naughty food days...only two left.

xxx
  • hi everyone hope you don't mind as i'm g/c from due in august i was having a look at your thread and just thought i'd mention that when we were ttc i read an interesting book called the fertility diet by sarah dobbyn. to follow her ideas exactly would be a huge change for most people as it is super healthy but i found it useful to take a couple of ideas from.
    Good luck to you all xxx