Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Early signs??

Just wondering if anyone could let me know what their early signs of pregnancy were? I know there have been topics on this before but the search facility has changed so i am struggling to find them. I am 14dpo but i dont seem to have any obvious signs yet although i am really run down and absolutely shattered. i know that is easy to blame on xmas but i have not done anything except make xmas lunch! Just wondered if anyone else felt like this before finding out they were expecting. Also had lots of ewcm (sorry if tmi) and my nipples are killing me. Maybe i am just trying to convince myself though!

Replies

• if you are 14 dpo isnt it time for you to test????
    my early signs were a thick white discharge, certain drinks tasted sour loads of spots and feeling sick
    when are you due to test??
    good luck
    sam xx
  • I was gonna test new years day. according to mymonthlycycles my af is due new years eve but i think im due on tomorrow as i ovulated two days before mymonthlycycles said i would. It is so easy to start thinking that everything is a sign of pg!