Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Looking for cycle buddies...

Replies

• Aw bless em,

it wont be a complete secret but it will sorta be a need to know basis lol, not wanting much fuss tbh, and also thinking of going to the reg office on our own with a couple of witnesses but thats still to be decided, were gonna book the date and then take it from there xxx
  • Hi Broodykate,

Can i join please? Im on CD8....of month 8?

Hows everyone doing anyway?xxx
  • Hi Liannemg - course you can! How you doing xxx

Im fine hun waiting for AF and also waiting for a call about my dog, hoping he can come out of the 'hospital' today xxx
  • we should name the 'group' so we can easily find the thread like the golden girls and the insane gang have lol xxx
  • hey,

I collected my dog two days ago...he had to have an opertaion on his eyes, he's still a baby aswell, but seems much better now, whats wrong with ur dog?

Anyway, iv been ttc for 7 months...this will be my 8th month. However his month im using a CBFM and have began using pre-seed...not sure if this willl work?
    I have a little boy whos 3&1/2 and i seemed to fall pg so easy with him?

u ok? xxx
  • Ah bless your dog, mines been unwell for a few days and yesterday his body started to twitch and then he had a proper seizure so he's in animal hospital, they put him on a drip and gave him some vallium to chill him out xxx

What's pree-seed? ive heard of it before but not sure what it is? I hope you get your BFP soon, i'm still early days only my 2nd cycle of ttc but not using anytihng, i.e. ov sticks etc just seeing how it goes, but already thinking of buying a cbdm xxxx
  • Hi Liannemg! Ooh this is going to be fun!
    Yes Kate, let's think of a name for the group. That can be our Sunday task!!
    Xx
  • Hope he gets better soon?

Pre-Seed provides a healthy environment for sperm to move, survive, and make their way to the ovum. Traditional lubricants may lubricate, but in doing so they set up an obstacle course to bog down sperm and hinder (or at least decrease the chance of) conception? to be honest BroodyKate im willing to try an thing now lol (sorry if thats tmi)lol xxx
  • I had thought about trying zestica but think I will leave it a month or two before I do! Steve has just about got his head around TTC and I'm not sure sperm friendly lube is something he is read for quite yet! You'll have to let us know how you get on with it liannemg!
  • Yeh i will do, Keep me posted on how all u ladies are doing?xx
  • lol babyvivvy...this is the 1st tym iv tired it, so will c how it goes...so any ideas on names?xxx
  • ooo sounds good def keep us updated!

how about the become the supremes, or dream girls lol mmm maybe not? I'll keep thinking haha xxx
  • oo what about loose women! lol xxx
  • Haha! I LOVE loose women!! X
  • yeh loose woman sounds good 2 me xx
  • Hi all,

I am new to all this.

I came off the pill in October 2009 as suffered DVT so I decided I would not go back on Pill. I then couldn't get pregnant whilst on medication to treat DVT so we decided that we would wait until it had all cleared and the medication was out of my system. I have quite long cycles (35 days). Have been trying since end of June. AF is due on 17 July. I'm not sure when I ovulate etc we have been taking the easy approach and whatever happens happens. Although I am quite impatient and would like to bd more than what we are!

Have been feeling sick, mainly in the afternoons, but no other possible symptoms of being pg. I am now doubting myself that because I want to be pg I am imagining these symptoms. Have also had slight stomach pains, which may well be onset of AF! Have also been feeling tired but no sore boobs. There is also the hot weather which could be making me feel this way too!

I wish you all the very best in your baby-making journeys.

P.S. Can i be a cycle buddy too?

[Modified by: Squirrel82 on July 11, 2010 04:33 PM]

• hi id like to join if that ok x
  • Hi All,

Can I join you please? AF has just arrived so CD1 for me of cycle 15. A little bit about me.... Im 30 and hubby is 35. Married last May and have been ttc ever since. Ive got an ovarian cyst,have been told that this shouldnt affect ttc but have got 1st appt with fertility consultant this Tues. Would love to have some cycles buddies as ttc can be so lonely sometimes, especially when no-one knows!!!

xxx
  • Lianne and Keri-Anne - I have added you both on fb from the fb buddies thread! xx
  • hi im a newbie on here so can i squeeze in aswell im on cd3 at the moment and wishes AF would bugger off.ive ordered some preseed which arrived saturday so im officially off on my ttc journey with you lovely ladies ;\)