Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Looking for cycle buddies...

13»

Replies

• Options
    Have just come across a website that can calculate when you are most fertile and gives you dates for the next 6 months! All you have to do is enter the first day of your last period and how long your cycle lasts.

www.babycentre.co.uk/tools/ovu/

Just went on there and by chance had bd day before ovulation and as sperm can last up to 7 days I may have a chance! Although think i would be extremely lucky as only did it once in ovulation window!

• Options
    wow, theres loads of us!! started our first official loose women thread - haha! if anyone would like to join me over there! i'll put a buddy list up soon image xxxxxx
  • Options
    Hey BK (burger king hehe)

Can i join too?:\) I would like a cycle buddy.

Im on month 5 but have put it on hold until i get my start date for my new job with the NHS or i wont be entitled to their SMP.
    As you know Ive now got a CBFM and will be practicing with it once i reach CD06 and currently on CD20.
    My cycles vary between 21-28 days.
    Going for my 1st smear test on wednesday as thought it would be a good idea to check im all ok before we start TTC again.

Im 25 and hubby is 30 and we got married in may last year and we are TTC for our 1st baby. :\)

MPP
    xxx