Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

15 DPO & AF due yesterday!! :o

... will take a HPT on Friday, 17 DPO!! Am I or arn't I? :\? Oh the nerves! xx

Replies

• how have you mamged not to test lol most ladies would have tested 3/4 days ago lol

if AF is late hun you can test if you want xx
  • Oh my god - test, test, TEST!!!!

Do it now!! Ok dont, cos it wont be fmu, but do it tomorrow!! Don't make us all wait til Friday!!

How exciting!! x
  • I don't know how!! It's driving me insane! I can't stop thinking about it!! It's the fear of a negative result thats stopping me I think!! xx
  • If AF was defo due yesterday then you should test today!!!! OR maybe wait till tomorrow now and use FMU image
    xx
  • I know i should lol... I feel like i want to wait until Friday morning because if i am then the HCG level may be higher... I'm going to use CBD.. would you recommend?

FMU?? First Morning Urine? Ah, i'm so rubbish!! x
  • Good luck for when you test. I normally wait till i've had a +ve before I bring out the cbd! x
  • Yep FMU is First Morning Urine...

And it might be better for you to use a First Response or Superdrug-own brand coz they're more sensitive xx
  • Excellent... thanks for that!!! I shall get a first reponse from the chemist! I want to get it tonight! If i test + on that, will get a CBD or make an appt with my doctor!!? ... ok, i'll stop there, getting ahead of myself!! x
  • LOL if you test +ve i'd do the CBD, it's so lovely seeing those magic words!!!

Was just reading through your other post I have to say you have willpower!! Well Done & Good Luck xxx
  • Good luck!!!! x
  • Good Luck!

Really excited for u!

xx
  • Aw thanks millions...

... i don't see it as willpower lol, more like chicken!! xx